Official June 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Couldn't think of One lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 49.99 ebay pick up cleaned them up and got the straps from fellow NTer 23legacy45 thanks once again for the hook up

Had to go back and pick up another pair of these from back in the days

This weeks pick ups

Griffey 1's are one of my favorite models and purple is my favorite color so while these aren't popular, I dig em on some skeletor steez.

First pair of roshes, and probably last, I paid 55 bucks and the best thing I can say about em is they feel like shoes that cost 55 bucks, I dont get the love?

And 3m sb's, been on the list for a while and got at what I consider a great price.

Griffey 1's are one of my favorite models and purple is my favorite color so while these aren't popular, I dig em on some skeletor steez.

First pair of roshes, and probably last, I paid 55 bucks and the best thing I can say about em is they feel like shoes that cost 55 bucks, I dont get the love?

And 3m sb's, been on the list for a while and got at what I consider a great price.
The most comfortable roshes are OG mesh. Any other material has problems with fit/breathability etc.  I think any og mesh roshe owner would agree.

recent pickup

2B7j22Bl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom