Official June 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Couldn't think of One lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
s dubl try to pick em up soon if you can b/c once you try them on it's a rap.. i feel like the average consumer would easily buy these huaraches once on foot, and the champs i purchased them from only had 2-3 of each size..  to me it's cool they are not on the web and have remained low key just popping up here and there.. to actually go look for these instead of just click and they're at your door creates a bit of nostalgia for me.. im hyped without someone creating the hype for me.. i have not been this excited/pleased with a nike retro gr in a long time.. ive had them on all night with no laces and they're conforming nicely, feel very comfortable.. sorry to rant, i guess i just "hyped" these..
laugh.gif
now go cop..
nthat.gif

s dubl try to pick em up soon if you can b/c once you try them on it's a rap.. i feel like the average consumer would easily buy these huaraches once on foot, and the champs i purchased them from only had 2-3 of each size..  to me it's cool they are not on the web and have remained low key just popping up here and there.. to actually go look for these instead of just click and they're at your door creates a bit of nostalgia for me.. im hyped without someone creating the hype for me.. i have not been this excited/pleased with a nike retro gr in a long time.. ive had them on all night with no laces and they're conforming nicely, feel very comfortable.. sorry to rant, i guess i just "hyped" these.. :lol: now go cop.. :nthat:  
If I had a champs in my area, I'm sure I'd have 2/3 of the colorways that are at champs...

Went back and grabbed myself a pair of AJ KO's.  Got them for retail plus shipping.  I can live with that.

drasticcc drasticcc nice pick ups. aint seen you in a minute, what you been up to man? took a break from the sneaker thing or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom