Official June 2014 WDYWT Thread Vol. Summer Begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alp, you my man, but you gotta let that sweatpants/arena combo go bruh :lol:
:lol: the sweats aren't nearly that baggy, just look like that in the pic. they are slim sweats, like jogger style. ill be over here with some denim soon, don't worry.

Alp, you my man, but you gotta let that sweatpants/arena combo go bruh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shout out to @alp rockin that fiyah everyday tho.

Lol everybody loves taking shots alp alp . Although you do do a lot of questionable stuff you seem like a cool dude. Stay showcasing the kicks.

Did you get these from over seas or when did they release?
got this from my local footlocker in Central Italy.

Marche region Ancona city.

We don't have any good basketball shoes but we have all kinds of rorshe runs and free runs.

They released 3 or 4 weeks ago. i missed at first, but they got a kind of restock and i was able to pick it up.

89.99 euros is like 122 dollars.

Thanks. What do you mean do a lot of questionable stuff though?
I mean a high end shoe with some sweats? Lol come on bro throw on a pair of jeans or something. It's like you always come correct with the footwear but couldn't careless about the fit sometimes. And then I guess the other jabs come from you taking most your pics inside. Makes it seem like you just take them to post here and then not really wear them.

hold tights [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

I mean a high end shoe with some sweats? Lol come on bro throw on a pair of jeans or something. It's like you always come correct with the footwear but couldn't careless about the fit sometimes. And then I guess the other jabs come from you taking most your pics inside. Makes it seem like you just take them to post here and then not really wear them.
That's the beauty of it, don't gotta conform to what others think is a dope fit. **** it rock the arenas with sweats :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom