OFFICIAL JUNE NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Was told it was a no go on ordering my size 12 at ftl Cerritos, CA today. I guess I go back to fta to try again. Was it difficult getting them to price match?

To update the Jordan 16 price at footlocker:

I can confirm the price is $99.99 in the system. I stock located a pair today.

To anyone that knows that footlocker and footaction are the same company:
Footlocker can see inventory for footaction but you cannot do the pay the $99.99 and pickup at footaction option. I've never tried that before so it was a learning experience. I knew a footaction had my size so I wanted to pick them up myself instead of waiting to ship.

Footaction CAN price match but only up to 50% of the price in the footaction system. The price in the footaction system is $250 so the lowest you can get is $125 and you would have to prove the price is $99.99 at footlocker.
I had a receipt from my instore footlocker order as proof but passed on the $125 price (I was willing to double up if I could grab the second pair in store).

As far as the sku goes, I tend to look at eBay listings since people take box pics. Found this:
repped, great info!!!

Nike outlet south Chicago
30% off hashwall

View media item 2463649
View media item 2463650
View media item 2463651
View media item 2463652
View media item 2463653
View media item 2463654
View media item 2463655
View media item 2463656
View media item 2463657
View media item 2463659
View media item 2463661
View media item 2463663
View media item 2463664
View media item 2463665
View media item 2463666
View media item 2463667
View media item 2463668
View media item 2463669
View media item 2463671
One size 10 penny sharpie pack for $300 plus 30% off
Last pack left they had 2 on the wall I took the other
Lady said only size left no other sizes
View media item 2463673View media item 2463675
View media item 2463676Says $29.97 but is typo its $37.79 plus 30% off a lot of scattered sizes on hashwall

Ended up picking these up

View media item 2463677View media item 2463678View media item 2463679View media item 2463680View media item 2463682
$210 for penny pack
$100 for b grade 7's
$140 for laneys
$30 for the zoom pennys

Went there just to pickup the laneys......
Couldnt pass up those others at that price
Couple of size 10 foamposite dooms for $190 plus 30% off
Couple of size 10 foamposite pro pure platinum for same price
Couldn't stack $10 survey gift cards....
Last visit I was able to stack 2
So not sure if it just depends on the cashier or if they shut it down completely
Had some TB3 in big sizes 13-15 I think
Didn't ask for price but I'm thinking $180 plus 30% off
Didn't ask so not sure how much longer 30% off hashwall will last
Size 9.5-10ish not sure of some I think KD or Kyrie BHM on hashwall also don't remember the price but I'm sure those were steals also

Last edited:
I'm truly convinced Nike south Chicago is the king of basketball/Jordan's shoes
Some of the stuff I saw on the hashwall was crazy
Employees were cool tho they let me stay after closing to finish up
When I left it looked like they were stock piling more stuff on the hashwall
Nike south Chicago stay winning....gotta love it [emoji]128077[/emoji]
I would of taken more pics but I didn't have time
Ended up checking out like 15 min after they closed

Last edited:
Just a heads up, I was NOT able to stack survey coupons today. My cashier told me one per order. I've never had a problem at any outlet stacking survey coupons, including this one. Not sure if it's just him or if Nike is getting stricter about this stuff (as apparently they are with other discounts now).

Just a heads up, I was NOT able to stack survey coupons today. My cashier told me one per order. I've never had a problem at any outlet stacking survey coupons, including this one. Not sure if it's just him or if Nike is getting stricter about this stuff (as apparently they are with other discounts now).

I've never been able to stack. The most I've been able to do is separate my purchases, and use one per item. Other times, I can only use one per trip.

I've never been able to stack. The most I've been able to do is separate my purchases, and use one per item. Other times, I can only use one per trip.

Really? What Outlets haven't you been able to stack at? I was at Castle Rock three weeks ago and they let me stack two on one single purchase.

Really? What Outlets haven't you been able to stack at? I was at Castle Rock three weeks ago and they let me stack two on one single purchase.

:smh: basically all three in the area. Loveland is the worst when it comes to that. I think it just depends who is working. At Colorado mills, I could only get one guy to do separate items for me. Everybody else wouldn't let me stack. Loveland's manager doesn't let any of that fly.

Got word that Vacaville will be waiting to unload their BETRUE shoes till this Thursday. Apparel currently on the floor.

As of this morning:
20% off hash
-multiple racers @ $75 before discount men's sizes 10&up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom