***OFFICIAL JUNE PICK UP POST***vol. NO PIC QUOTING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty happy with what i got today

and this brings back memories

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by B Sox

Stillin, that Nash jersey is fuego.
thanks man; love that Suns jersey and Steve Nash is by far one of my favorite players of all time...us good white boys are a dying bred in the NBA 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Nice "no rings" Lebron's^ (i guess that would be the nickname for all of his shoes)
Hi5

Only reason why I want Miam to win this year? So people can stop making tasteless, unoriginal comments about LeBron not winning anything. 
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by icedd

Nice "no rings" Lebron's^ (i guess that would be the nickname for all of his shoes)
Hi5

Only reason why I want Miam to win this year? So people can stop making tasteless, unoriginal comments about LeBron not winning anything. 
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
ya, because hes been great when it really mattered all this time- and last night he didnt foul KD twice at the very end of the game and get away with it. Oh and icedd isn't a troll that follows me around NT with a chip on his shoulder. (all of these things are false by the way). Face it, Lebron is an incredible athlete and talent, got no help in Cleveland- and then out of his own selfishness and arrogance- placed all of this pressure and focus on himself with his "Decision"- and found out he cant handle it, cant cut it, and doesnt even want the pressure in the 4th quarter. Did you hear his interview after the game last night, dude was trembling and visibly surprised that his team actually held on through their own collapse. I actually enjoy seeing him fail in games (dont want to see people fail in life, but at basketball- sure). Not the sports thread, but oh well, yuku sucks anyways
laugh.gif
  thats what you get for talking that trash about Dirk and Dallas, ol' softazzself

Nice pickups NT
Let's be serious. Refs are NOT going to call that last whistle on LeBron. There were stupid and phantom calls on both ends of the floor. Was this your first time watching an NBA game? 
roll.gif
 He has choked last year in the Finals, but he is definitely showing signs of being more calm and engaged in the 4th quarter. Case in point, the fadeaway bank shot and the two clutch free throws. Give credit where credit is due. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom