***OFFICIAL JUNE PICK UP POST. vol. NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My custom Chicagos with a "Nike" tage. I know it's not a "NIKE AIR" tag but it works for now. I will probably change it when i find a pai of tags. The tongue is not the taditional wide tongues found in AJ1s and dunks, they're from a pair of vintage blazers. So i can actually put my jeans behind the tongue without the tongue looking so big. The downside, there is no sockliner, but all i care was for a general look of an OG pair and comfort because the leather tongues wee not cutting it. A big shoutout to [COLOR=#red]AirThompson[/COLOR] for the tips and advice.

View media item 460836

View media item 460837

I've been trying to lay low for a bit now with pickups since I was moving but this week was an exception. Size collab are nice. Not the greatest materials(remind me of milans) but im happy. Didn't plan to pick up the pimentos but saw them for $55 so I grabbed them. Materials on black grapes are very nice. No issues with JB on this one. And finally got the CGs from a friend for a price I couldn't resist.

MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA- Clean work bro! I've been searching for some old cortez's or blazers to do the tag switch, but never thought about swapping tongues.

KVN

Last edited:
Stopped by the local outlet and came up on these gems...

Best part is I spent less than $200...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom