Official Jurassic World Thread | Jurassic World: Dominion 6/10/22

I Somewhat enjoyed the movie for what it was, but it was no Jurassic Park movie. The **** suffered from the 2014 godzilla syndrome/ walking dead humans vs humans. The Tim Cook sociopath villain literally had no motive for world domination. Most dinosaur scenes were blatant rip offs of the first Jurassic park. That final battle was so mid….

Really? Hey Jurassic world if you want ultimate fan service STOP NERFING THE TREX. The mfer was historically a killer and didn’t need help from the logan-saurus, although I thought that dinosaur’s design was terrifying.

Give us trex vs spinosaurus rd 2 with the true winner and you’ll be one of the top franchises again.

Part Indiana Jones with their explorations
Part Jason Bourne with the dink
Part James Bond with the absurdly bad villain
Part Kaiju movie
And somewhere a dinosaur movie.

This thing stunk out loud.

I just watched with the wifey on Imax Laser. Feel like a lot of these reviews may be from people just watching in regular theaters. It was a super fun summer blockbuster imo. We both enjoyed it a lot and had some jumps here and there. The visuals and sound jumped off the screen. Wasn’t the greatest movie plot or story wise but the action and locations kept it moving well.

Ranks:
Jurassic Park
Jurassic World 1
Jurassic World 3 Dominion
Jurassic Park 2
Jurassic World 2

196_0008.jpg

crazy that the latest trilogy is 3/3 in crossing the billion dollar mark and totaled about $4b

i guess people still love dinosaurs

Kinda wish they would do a prequel. How JP came to be.

Based on the original book, you could really put together a good movie even based on source material. They hinted at a second "test" island, where they kept modifying the dinosaurs. Crichton was kind of forced to write a sequel, but the sequel had all the backstory, and explained how the park and the backup site (Site B) failed.

Based on the original book, you could really put together a good movie even based on source material. They hinted at a second "test" island, where they kept modifying the dinosaurs. Crichton was kind of forced to write a sequel, but the sequel had all the backstory, and explained how the park and the backup site (Site B) failed.

This…No more sequels or prequels required…Just reboot and try to stay closer to the book this time 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom