Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

The only thing stopping me from pulling tge trigger us that im waiting for a full midsole speckle option

I am sure these have been made by someone but here's a rendition of the unreleased finals elites.

I'm a little mad that I didn't go with the black on black fireworks design.  Went with the black quarter and dark grey fireworks graphic so it would show up a little more.  Anxious to see how they turn out... hopefully not too loud
If that black on black graphic is anything close to how my KD 6 MVP turned out, it will be epic. I think I'm springing for that combo for my first iD.

Folks -- does this look to be the XDR outsole?  Or wolf grey?  I'm thinking XDR but want to be sure before ordering

940x704q80.jpeg
I'm id'ing this pair asappppppp

This will honestly be my first pair of kd's. Love the look and I'm excited to see how these turn out.

This will honestly be my first pair of kd's. Love the look and I'm excited to see how these turn out.
I'm with you.  I have the USAs coming, but I have a feeling I might have 3-5 KDs by the end of this run.

personally I don't think the galaxy theme works for this shoe yet, need a metallic silver upper option but if I had to choose I would go navy midsole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom