Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

cant wait to see those jewels in person though whoever gets them first ..always been the best lebron CW to me & its my go to CW when i get a new shoe to mess with on nikeid ..that wine color is mean when combinated right

build in progress.. 
nthat.gif

Man I ordered mine day 1 and haven't gotten any updates by email or the website.

Edit: nevermind, I now have "build in progress". Or is that the first step still?

Last edited:
Man I ordered mine day 1 and haven't gotten any updates by email or the website.

Edit: nevermind, I now have "build in progress". Or is that the first step still?

Mine went from "processing" to "build in progress" this morning. My first iD so I certainly have no basis for comparison, but good to see movement nonetheless

The price that nike netherlands is asking for these is rediculous.

Be happpy that you guys live in the US.

Here it's 189 Euro's    pffff 
mean.gif

I want one but I am not paying that price for an ID.

i got my finishing touches email yesterday… i ordered the 26th or 27th i believe

Very nice. I ordered on 30th and i got my We've started making your order email yesterday. :pimp:

What colorway did u pick up?

I'm excited for these iron mans!!! :evil:

damn finishing touches already?  I ordered pretty quick after release, curious if I'll get that soon 
nerd.gif

Very nice. I ordered on 30th and i got my We've started making your order email yesterday.
pimp.gif

What colorway did u pick up?

I'm excited for these iron mans!!!
devil.gif
They're a bit plain, but I needed a pair that matched my uniforms for next season, and I based it off of the KD V navy blue PE from a while back. I made the same exact thing on the KD V but I practically destroyed them lol. Those iron mans will look incredible. Can't wait to see pics of those too 
pimp.gif

@djweaponx  plain is good a lot of the time IMO.  I like the colorblocking you did with those, I'd anticipate they'll look great on feet. Nice work 
nthat.gif

View media item 1059379

They're a bit plain, but I needed a pair that matched my uniforms for next season, and I based it off of the KD V navy blue PE from a while back. I made the same exact thing on the KD V but I practically destroyed them lol. Those iron mans will look incredible. Can't wait to see pics of those too :pimp:

Dang those are FIRE!!

Here's mine..

View media item 1059399
Now the waiting game... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom