Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

My ids came last Thursday. Pretty happy with then but needed more kill bill to them.
You just made the dude with the fireworks kill bills go on NDC and click return. 
roll.gif

I didn't mean too. Lol. A guy just got tagged on my instagram picture who did the same thing with the fireworks in red. I'll do this for whoever wants it done but mines numbero uno. Lol

Yeah I'm definitely doing Dr. Doom themed cws on both the kd 6 and kobe 9 flyknit lows.

Yeah I'm definitely doing Dr. Doom themed cws on both the kd 6 and kobe 9 flyknit lows.

I hate them all! As a long time comic reader those foams were strait garbage being attached to a character who has never wore the colors black or white.

View media item 1095070
They got the Fantastic 4 pairs on point out of the pack but the Foams were smh.

Last edited:
The black and white CW is nice. I just hated when they went with the color for 1 of my favorite characters and the name oddly enough has stuck.

:lol: Not my shoes and I'm excited that they're arriving today. Mainly because I'm been waiting for my Kobe iDs to come in as well haha. Red/black/gold is classic colorway. Can't wait to see them.

Here's a great shot of the red upper. Via @sendo on S/C forum. He's on NT too.

Last edited:
The wait is finally over. I know they've been done and it obviously a hit or miss topic so I won't bother you with multiples pics but I do love how they turned out. Do have a few blemishes but I'm not too worried about it. Now on to either some black and golds or ironmans

View media item 1095761

The wait is finally over. I know they've been done and it obviously a hit or miss topic so I won't bother you with multiples pics but I do love how they turned out. Do have a few blemishes but I'm not too worried about it. Now on to either some black and golds or ironmans
Medial side? Can you post a Glow pic?

Medial side? Can you post a Glow pic?

I don't have a legit camera and an iPhone certainly won't do the glow pics justice, but rest assured the glow is on point, I was quite surprised actually. I'll try my hand at some glow pics when the sun goes down. The glow flywire blew me away. Here's medial side, just white
View media item 1095836

Last edited:
I don't have a legit camera and an iPhone certainly won't do the glow pics justice, but rest assured the glow is on point, I was quite surprised actually. I'll try my hand at some glow pics when the sun goes down. The glow flywire blew me away. Here's medial side, just white
Do you think that white strap will yellow? Or even the foamposite heel material rubbing off and turning gray or something

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom