Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

The three I'm considering for a first pair (PS -- NOT yeezy inspired, just like that mango liner):

Last edited:
Nice work
smokin.gif
 @NorwayDre

Good to see I wasn't the only one who did the PG Jaguars C/W.

Don't care what people think about the Yeezy iD. This is the first shoe on which it legitimately fits it. If I had Swoosh access I'd pull the trigger now on them.

I'm gonna pull the plug in my Yeezy's, but I got make a Washington HTTR edition using the team red... And possibly a Drew Freeman Falcons cw, which I'm surprised Nike hasn't made for any KDs yet

View media item 1045605
What you guys think of this? Thought it might stand out a little more with the extra pink. I know everyone says the Yeezy color way is overdone but I might finally have to get one with these.

View media item 1045605
What you guys think of this? Thought it might stand out a little more with the extra pink. I know everyone says the Yeezy color way is overdone but I might finally have to get one with these.

No disrespect but a yeezy colorway is a yeezy colorway. However you hash it, it's pretty overdone At this point. Albeit this model screams a yeezy iD, I would refrain, but if you had to, I like the addition of the pink swoosh.

Will place an order tomorrow if I get a chance to try on the USA's.  Just would rather order when I know I'm getting the right size

View media item 1045605

thats what i did previous page.

now did you use HYPER PINK or MANGO?

this was mine using MANGO

View media item 1045430
I just don tknow what will be better or how it actually will look in person

Back
Top Bottom