Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

nice and simple. wish Nike let us put a subtle design or texture on the posite much like how the releases so far have had different textures. really great ID though
Thanks appreciate it. I know it would be pretty cool if there was a texture option. 

Finaly got my id's in..  yesterday

I decided to go with bright mango instead of the purple that most people use and a gold swoosh on the inside.

Plus my pickupts that I got from the nike outlet in utrecht

Returned my IDs. Decided to wait for more options (graphics or a gum sole). Still love my 35k and USA.

Finaly got my id's in..  yesterday

I decided to go with bright mango instead of the purple that most people use and a gold swoosh on the inside.

Plus my pickupts that I got from the nike outlet in utrecht
Those are nice. I was thinking about doing a bred colorway but those look really clean.

Hey did they just saw on id they have a University Red Option, did they  recently bring back the original red for the uppers? They took away the front mesh part red when the GG's dropped earlier this month. Did they bring back the Red October out option?? 

Anyone have pix of the University red upper? Much obliged pretty much just waiting for a pic and im pulling the trigger tonight so ya thanks lol

Hey did they just saw on id they have a University Red Option, did they  recently bring back the original red for the uppers? They took away the front mesh part red when the GG's dropped earlier this month. Did they bring back the Red October out option??
Yes. They brought back. Brought all the colors that were dropped for awhile.

Im thinking of doing an all Wolf Grey pair and a Dark grey pair, thoughts and or pix? Thanks my super kewl innnnerrrweb friends

These are gonna be put on order after my Hawaii trip :smile:

For some reason, the poster doesn't show the black on black firework design, but oh well..

Last edited:
those are sick af!can u make gogo yubari?
smokin.gif
tried to but kind of hard to with minimum options of choices ha if only had a plaid option 

I ordered 2 on 2 consecutive days, and I was getting all my emails a day apart, but last night I get a Shipped email for the second pair, and still nothing for the first pair.  I wonder how that happened.

Back
Top Bottom