Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

Where did you get those laces?
Laceduplaces.com

But the aglets are smaller than the actual yeezy ones. The only thing good about it was that these were screw ons and very light weight. It was a ***** to swap these in..

large.jpg

These are based on the Yeezy 2 "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" sample, right?

That's where the dark fantasy inside the tongue comes from, no?

Anyways, awesome inspiration, your kds making me salty
Exactly. I was debating on what to put in the inside.. Twisted fantasy or dark fantasy. Dark just seem to fit better.

Anyways thanks!! 

These arrived today - just wanted to share a quick shot before I go to bed.  I'll try and put up better pics this weekend.

Has anyone played in any of these IDs? Is there a difference in traction between translucent and solid soles with these KD VIIs?

My shoes have been on quite a journey... Started in Vietnam, went to Taiwan, and are currently in Japan lol

No inspiration involved just went with colors that complimented the dark grey. Should be my third and final iD. I think lol.

Upper/Laces: Dark Grey
Swoosh: White and University Blue
Midsole/Strap: Wolf Grey (strap is slightly darker than midsole so that's my only gripe)
Lining and Speckles: Midnight Navy
Outsole/Flywire: University Blue

View media item 1164311

Last edited:
No inspiration involved just went with colors that complimented the dark grey. Should be my third and final iD. I think lol.

Upper/Laces: Dark Grey
Swoosh: White and University Blue
Midsole/Strap: Wolf Grey (strap is slightly darker than midsole so that's my only gripe)
Lining and Speckles: Midnight Navy
Outsole/Flywire: University Blue

View media item 1164311

How is the unc blue on each area? Does it match in all 3 areas?

The blue on the flywire is slightly darker but the materials are different so it's not perfect. Not too noticeable since they are spaced out from each other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom