Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

Last edited:
So my 30th bday was yesterday and my wife surprised me with an iD. Unbeknownst to me, she jumped on Nike (never used it in her life) and created a shoe. Inspired by my favorite show of all time. I love the shoe. But LOVE it more because she took the time to create something that fits with me!

Wow what a great idea and it was executed spot on IMO. 

So my 30th bday was yesterday and my wife surprised me with an iD. Unbeknownst to me, she jumped on Nike (never used it in her life) and created a shoe. Inspired by my favorite show of all time. I love the shoe. But LOVE it more because she took the time to create something that fits with me!

These Came Out Really Good!! Really Diggin' these. 

D_eezus D_eezus thanks bro!

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat yea bro she really out done herself with these.

super t1ght super t1ght thanks bro. Definitely a loud shoe, but I likened it to a What the concept. Wore them today with a dark rinse denim jacket, stone wash jeans, and white Lacoste tee. Wanted to go early 90s style for this shoe lol

Just ordered some cool grey ID's tonight. Any idea what the timeline is right now? It says I won't receive until December 1st...

Went with the wolf grey on wolf grey swoosh but w/ out white speckles bc they aren't available.

View media item 1234416

Just ordered some cool grey ID's tonight. Any idea what the timeline is right now? It says I won't receive until December 1st...

Went with the wolf grey on wolf grey swoosh but w/ out white speckles bc they aren't available.

View media item 1234416

Two things. First, mine went from ordered to shipped in five days, so hopefully that is true for yours as well.

Second, one of the pairs was one I had made before the speckles went away and I was able to order from the saved design. Hopefully they don't just leave them off but just an FYI

Good luck

I know everyone's probably sick of the yeezy cw's but I like this look with a little silver and gold thrown in to give it an "elite" feel:

Two things. First, mine went from ordered to shipped in five days, so hopefully that is true for yours as well.

Second, one of the pairs was one I had made before the speckles went away and I was able to order from the saved design. Hopefully they don't just leave them off but just an FYI

Good luck

Thanks man. When was your original estimated ship date?

Haven't received any more emails on them yet.

Thanks man. When was your original estimated ship date?

Haven't received any more emails on them yet.
Sorry I never really checked. Is there a way to still look that up?

And they both are arriving in the mail today supposedly. Pretty amazing given the date I ordered them.

Only way would be in "My Orders" on NikeId.com

No problem tho. Post the pics when u get a chance. Always like seeing ID's in photos vs the design mockup

@mrlbjjdkb  you gotta do a three 4 five iD!  Been thinking about doing one as well... thought about it on the KD VI but just didn't see to fit.  Now with the strap back I think it'd come out great

Your wife did a Great job!

Those are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen imo. But if they fit your personality, you must be one wild cat. Glad you like them, your wife is a keeper!

Congrats !

Pulled the trigger on these about a week ago, a week ago. Got some of the idea from a pair I seen on here. Cant wait for them to come home to papa

Those are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen imo. But if they fit your personality, you must be one wild cat. Glad you like them, your wife is a keeper!

Congrats !

Not necessarily my personality. The shoes are just themed after my favorite show of all time, SBTB. Just so happen late 80s/early 90s had the wacky colors, which I love!

Your wife did a Great job!

Thanks bro! Love them!

Back
Top Bottom