Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

These came out pretty good. Dope af
do you rember what color gray you used ?
Went a head and went full hype beast and got some lace tips, not sure if I can do it long term though for as much as I plan on wearing them.

Ha not sure why the light makes my legs look like twigs.
Went a head and went full hype beast and got some lace tips, not sure if I can do it long term though for as much as I plan on wearing them.

Ha not sure why the light makes my legs look like twigs.
what color did you use for the nike check ?   i like this design but i dont like the swirlies in the check

my grizzlies are playing the hawks right now and i love the jerseys they are wearing which made me play around on ID....

Just pulled the trigger on a NYC 66 inspired pair.  figured getting my order in before this weekend would be the best move since they all star ID options start this weekend.

I am not a Knick or Nets fan but these are 
nthat.gif

I won't get to play around until I get home, but...$215?  Really?  For the strap to change color?

Thinking about pulling the trigger on these Weathermans. May go with the black strap and outsole, or some combo with the orange/volt fade.

View media item 1400473View media item 1400474
Really disappointed with the ASG options. They should've done what they did last year with the Gumbo options - rather than having a totally separate shoe with ASG options, they should've just added the options to the standard KD7 and increased the price as needed. Now, it just feels like 2 separate shoes with limited options.

Middle pair imo
The first ones look like the purple pair that released and the third looks like the egg nogs in reverse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom