Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

JUST GOT "WE'VE STARTED" FOR MY EXT PAIR!

GETTING EXCITED.

I'd be bouncing off the walls if I were you, I want to do a pair of these really bad but am waiting for wheat XIIs to drop. Oh and I already am excited because you'll actually post good pics of what they look like when they come out (out of all the pics that newb could've trolled they had to be the best ones smh)

JUST GOT "WE'VE STARTED" FOR MY EXT PAIR!

GETTING EXCITED.

I'd be bouncing off the walls if I were you, I want to do a pair of these really bad but am waiting for wheat XIIs to drop. Oh and I already am excited because you'll actually post good pics of what they look like when they come out (out of all the pics that newb could've trolled they had to be the best ones smh)

LOL!!! YEA I TRY TO FORGET ABOUT ORDERING THEM DURING THE BUILD PROCESS. BUT MY 1ST KD iD IS ON THE WAY TO ME NOW.

I'LL PROBABLY SELL OR RETURN THAT PAIR BECAUSE I THINK THE EXT ID'S WILL BE 10X BETTER!

HAHA, PRECIATE IT FAM.

Not an option. Smh.

That was my gripe with these EXTs.
Yeah, it's okay. I still think the cream midsole looks good and goes well with the shoe though. I might jsut end up getting impatient with the wheats and pick up this pair but really don't know what I'll do yet.

I'm fiending to do a wild wtkd with all these EXT options like some of the AF1s i've seen

SO MY 1 ID WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED TODAY.....

IN TYPICAL UPS FASHION WHEN ID'S ARE INVOLVED, SOME STUPID REASON POPPED UP ON MY TRACKING AND NOW MY DELIVERY DATE IS NOW UP IN THE AIR. SMH.

1ST ID'S CAME IN TODAY.

THESE MAY GET SOLD OR SENT BACK DEPENDING ON HOW SATISFIED I AM WITH MY EXT ID'S.

BUT I REALLY LIKE THESE! CAME OUT QUITE NICE, NO FLAWS.

Jeez these are FIRE!!!!

must resist ordering one of my Yeezy iDs now. 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

1ST ID'S CAME IN TODAY.

THESE MAY GET SOLD OR SENT BACK DEPENDING ON HOW SATISFIED I AM WITH MY EXT ID'S.

BUT I REALLY LIKE THESE! CAME OUT QUITE NICE, NO FLAWS.

Dang man if those were size 10s I'd say feel free to sell them to me, can't wait to see your pics for the EXTs when they come in :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom