Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I don't know for sure so don't take my word as gospel. I make the assumption off the fact that all of the future colorways are in FNL's system already, except for GG.  Now they could add it later on but who knows.

For the most part, FNL only carries the GR's so that's why I think GG's will be more limited than the others.

I'll find a way to cop the GGs even if they are limited. Just may be harder than anticipated. These will be got.

They should. I guess we'll see. My guess would be next week sometime.
i would love if they did hahah

I don't think the GG's will be a GR, but we'll see.

CBTS would be more likely.
That's what I've been told. GG limited but I don't know how much and CBtS are a strait GR.

I don't know for sure so don't take my word as gospel. I make the assumption off the fact that all of the future colorways are in FNL's system already, except for GG.  Now they could add it later on but who knows.

For the most part, FNL only carries the GR's so that's why I think GG's will be more limited than the others.

just called local HoH... First come first serve tomorrow on the supremacy :x might have to show up late to work

Edit: I realize they're 6s but it's relevant.

Last edited:
Just caved on that Modell's link. Bit of an impulse buy, but liking the Mango CW and don't like any other of the upcoming CWs except the GGs (I got too many red kicks already tho!)... thanks for the oop up there!

View media item 1083755

Last edited:
Just caved on that Modell's link. Bit of an impulse buy, but liking the Mango CW and don't like any other of the upcoming CWs except the GGs (I got too many red kicks already tho!)... thanks for the oop up there!

For the rest of us. Stay Strong.

Hopefully the USA's stay up on FL for the foreseeable future. Need to chill out on spending until that good ol' check comes in. 

Back
Top Bottom