• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
pimp.gif

My 35ks arrived on Friday finally and they promptly went back. That mismatched color pallet just kills me. If the whole shoe was the orange/mango then I'd totally be down with it but the salmon just ruins it. I'm not opposed to the salmon at all (I've got the KD 6 Elite Gold after all) just not when it's up against a more orange hue.

All that said...I've had every KD model and the 7 is fantastic...especially compared to the fairly stiff 6. A real nice upgrade. Now I gotta get the USAs.

Are they narrow as some say?

I'm not understanding what's so special about the easy moneys.. You would think they would have made the inner lining money print or something.. It's just an id colorway

I like em but I would have changed the orange/salmon to a lighter shade of green. Basically the same shade on money. A mix of dark and light green with the strap being silver an sole copper. Someone photo shop this for me. Lol

Last edited:
If I were a Miami fan, then they'd be scooped.  I like the execution.  But I'll go for GGs and I'm waiting for more detail pics of Calms.

I'm not understanding what's so special about the easy moneys.. You would think they would have made the inner lining money print or something.. It's just an id colorway

I like them. Im a huge fan of the gum soles. I also like that its different without being extremely loud and crazy.

Money print would have made me not want them

Also, you cannot make them on iD, but you can come close, just like every other release colorway.

I'm just going to wait on this first series to pass I got the 35ks so hopefully the next ones will be as exciting as those

are you guys staying TTS on KD7?

Because Im a 9.5US TTS

WHen I tried the size 9.5US and 10 US in stores, the 9.5US is very snug and not comfortable for walking. 

The 10US fits perfectly.

Now do you think if I take the 9.5US do they break in and mold and become comfortable after 2 weeks of continues wear?

or I'm better getting the size 10US?

Any info with their pairs?

THANK YOU!

Back
Top Bottom