Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mean.gif

These are super comfy

Got spizike vi on the way too
pimp.gif
haha. talk about seein red. a sea of it. very nice. i couldn't rock those VIs but those are prolly my favorite out of the shoes you have pictured. the color blocking is just nasty. 
smokin.gif
 i like the IVs as well. slight edge to the VIs.

Repped for being a teacher. I have a lot respect for people in your profession. Are the kids you teach old enough to recognize the heat that you're wearing to class?
I teach 7th and 8th grade math, and I get to wear sneakers on Fridays - the kids are always running down to homeroom to see what I have on.  I meet parents at conferences and they're just smiling, saying, "Oh, so you're the one with all the shoes?"

I like being away from the stereotypical math teacher - not many of us are tattooed, with sneaker collections and records hanging on the wall.

Kevin Love could have joined the party
laugh.gif
Oh wait...people are scooping up his "361 Degrees" signature like hot cakes
indifferent.gif

Has Nike ever had a signature BB shoe for a white guy? (yes srs)

I teach 7th and 8th grade math, and I get to wear sneakers on Fridays - the kids are always running down to homeroom to see what I have on.  I meet parents at conferences and they're just smiling, saying, "Oh, so you're the one with all the shoes?"

I like being away from the stereotypical math teacher - not many of us are tattooed, with sneaker collections and records hanging on the wall.
I teach 8th grade math too.  There are always a couple kids at my school who seem to have some sneaker knowledge but most only know jordan brand. But I wear kicks all week long, I just try to stay true to school colors or wear something that can pass as casual M-T. They always ask me why I pass on certain kicks and my response is buy what you like.  I like to make up percent increase bell ringers with resell prices.

Red Shoe Diaries
smokin.gif

god bless Showtime...

...and Skinemax for that matter, Hot Line and erotic confessions
eek.gif

Last edited:

I'm with you on this one. I teach English and coach football at the high school level. Every Friday there are kids coming by the room to see what heat I've got on. It's good for students to see that teachers have unique interests and personalities. I've never bought into the concept that we should put up walls and call it professionalism. Nothing could be less inspiring. That said, it's awesome to see some fellow teachers on here.

Reps to all the teachers on here. And I feel you. I try hard to be the lawyer people can't immediately identify as a lawyer. Can't get away with wearing Nikes in court or at client meetings , but definitely do it around the office.

I had to go 'head and rep everybody who knew bout Red Shoe Diaries. Respect
What about Beverly Hills Bordello? Who remembers that one? It was sometimes on a little later than Red Shoe Diaries and you occasionally got full frontal.....both were great as a pre/early teen though.

CBTS
USA
GG
EM

I don't care much for all red, but i care less for white/green with gum sole.

got the call from my local HOH for the cbts and beethoven even tho i'm sure i don't need it for either. will attempt to use bday coupon too.
not sure if they will let me use one after another. because i do want to discount $25 from each pair. anyone think they'll be cool? i might just go in the morning and swing by before 6pm...

Back
Top Bottom