Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
damnit...my CBTS have the same defect my first pair of 35k had.
What's the defect?

Meanwhile, pages ago someone mentioned how the inside of the box can scratch the heel of the shoes. Totally valid, the cardboard on the inside, short sides of the box does not stay down and is sharp as hell and if you aren't careful it can definitely scratch the heel of your shoe. I duct tape all my boxes now. Haha

Rep'd.
I could not figure out where those scratches came from? But by looking at the box... The vibration of shipping upright caused the right shoe to get a deep cut on the bubble and multiple small cuts on the heel.

Close enough :rofl:

Just playing. Heard there is really no big difference between a 14 and a 13. Clip them them toenails and you might be straight.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I kid really but Damn yall making me dig through my stacks to find out if my joints scratched or nah. Anyone have evidence of this? Picture or link

Close enough
roll.gif

Just playing. Heard there is really no big difference between a 14 and a 13. Clip them them toenails and you might be straight.
I kid really but Damn yall making me dig through my stacks to find out if my joints scratched or nah. Anyone have evidence of this? Picture or link
Huge difference in the VII in 13 and 14. Ordered 6 USA. 3 came looking like this

Last edited:

Looked online and it says that code expired yesterday.  You can signup for their newsletter to get 10% off - better than nothing.
Thanks for letting my know, I'll wait a bit to see if more deals pop up. If not I may give the footlocker bday coupon a shot. 

What's the defect?

There's a fold/dent in the toebox above my big toe. This time it was on the left shoe. It sounds like it wouldn't be a big deal, but because there's fuse under the mesh, it basically feels like someone is pressing down on my toe with their thumb. And it doesn't go away, probably because the material is glued/stitched with a gap that causes the fold.

Back to Nike with you!

There's a fold/dent in the toebox above my big toe. This time it was on the left shoe. It sounds like it wouldn't be a big deal, but because there's fuse under the mesh, it basically feels like someone is pressing down on my toe with their thumb. And it doesn't go away, probably because the material is glued/stitched with a gap that causes the fold.

Back to Nike with you!
Was this the cbts pair?

Yeah. Had the same problem with the 35k except it was the right shoe.
Well damn that's messed up. Surprise you had time to put them on. You got so many purchases of late with the lebron lows. Good to know. I will inspect those when I get a chance between this weekend or next. Looking for that player deal :smokin

I put on every pair of shoes I buy the day they come in, for this very reason.

And I'm not sending this pair back yet either, because the right shoe is good. The new pair might come with a jacked right shoe
laugh.gif
Gotta prepare

Don't know about you guys but my KD 6's had a similar dent as well, it was right above the big toe. Don't know if it was part of the shoe's flexing point or just my feet, initially experienced some pain and discomfort because it would dig into my toe but it eventually went away after a couple of wears. 

Don't know about you guys but my KD 6's had a similar dent as well, it was right above the big toe. Don't know if it was part of the shoe's flexing point or just my feet, initially experienced some pain and discomfort because it would dig into my toe but it eventually went away after a couple of wears. 
I experienced that a few times too. That had more to do with the flex point at the ball of your foot. And it would go away because the material was so thin and pliable.

On these 7s, you can just stand still and that dent touches my toe. Much thicker fuse and it hurts like hell when you walk.

GGs finally came in from FTL. Feeling meh about them right now
Feeling the same way. I'm not 100% where all the love came from. Its a pretty plain colorway. I like the shoe itself, but I like a dark red like what's on the Bron loser Elite myself

Feeling the same way. I'm not 100% where all the love came from. Its a pretty plain colorway. I like the shoe itself, but I like a dark red like what's on the Bron loser Elite myself
Feel the same way. Would rather make DJYoung ID or something similar.

Just received my CBTS pair - these are fire in person.  Can't wait to ball in them.

Really liked the GG's but now I''m not sure about how color blocked they are when comparing.  CBTS has a nice balance.

Back
Top Bottom