• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
yes there is 2k15 kd vii i asked Leo Chang in june
Thanks for this. Going to preorder the game soon my aunt said all I have to do is buy her the game and she will get the code for me. Tried to get my little brother to get the code for me last year for dirt cheap then he caught on and told me no he was getting the code to resell them .

I'm in again for the 2K comp. I got the code last year but sold it off to a friend. I had to make some of that PS4 and Xbox One money back. Holiday 2013 was expensive.

Ugh, that might take away from my Destiny time. But I'll have to do it.
Hopefully it will be worth the sacrifice 
ohwell.gif

Anyone care to explain how the 2k shoe process worked?

There was a thread only on the 2K comp. It'll probably answer all your questions in detail. Its been so long I forgot the exact requirements but basically average around 25-5-5 until you get a Nike contract, then sign and continue to ball until you get the offer. It took me almost my whole rookie season. Best advice would be buy a VC pack and boost your stats off top.

Last edited:
yes cant wait ill most def get these as i had the lebrons i just hope they dont fumlbe around with the release like they did with the lebrons

There was a thread only on the 2K comp. It'll probably answer all your questions in detail. Its been so long I forgot the exact requirements but basically average around 25-5-5 until you get a Nike contract, then sign and continue to ball until you get the offer. It took me almost my whole rookie season. Best advice would be buy a VC pack and boost your stats off top.

Good to know, appreciate it. Wonder if it'll only apply to next gen consoles, I haven't caught up quite yet.

Good to know, appreciate it. Wonder if it'll only apply to next gen consoles, I haven't caught up quite yet.

Your welcome and yes most likely. It was PS4 Xbox One only last year and that made it easy. More people have next gen systems now so more will be after these. Be ready come 2K15s launch.

they should make it more performance based this year, instead of simply overplaying the game. some type of 1-on-1 tournament and the top 2,000 on each next gen system get the code. because anybody with too much free time can complete career achievements. 

Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I asked a while back about how to clean my KD 4th of Julys. The response I got was use the Jason Markks shoe cleaner. I went out and bought it followed the directions and even cleaned them 2x. It seems like it is just moving the dirt, an pointers of what I may be doing wrong?

Probably not gonna come off. The mesh part seems like it will be hard to clean since dirt can get into every hole in the mesh. And the brush is only going to clean the surface of the shoe.

Exactly why I avoided them, the Beethoven's and possibly the Easy Money. It's like a clear sole to me. Unless it blows me away or a classic like the 11, I avoid at all cost.

Just copped my first pair of 7s (Calms) at a deep discount via a Labor Day sale!  Pretty excited and hope they work out well!

Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I asked a while back about how to clean my KD 4th of Julys. The response I got was use the Jason Markks shoe cleaner. I went out and bought it followed the directions and even cleaned them 2x. It seems like it is just moving the dirt, an pointers of what I may be doing wrong?

How bad does the dirt look? Im sure Jason Markk took a good amount of it off.

Back
Top Bottom