Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
i love the dmv cw
ohwell.gif

Probably will if the trend continues, everything seen besides the USA's are TRASH so far.

And I don't get the whole "DMV" Colorway thing... that Crimson or Off-Red & Yellow combo is TURRIBLE.
sick.gif
Apologize IF you know this, but I think there intention was to take the ******* color scheme and brighten it up.  I thought that was the story looking back to the DMV Vs

I could be wrong here too

KD 4 Nerfs were kinda whack. Seen some guy with them on and they werent all that. More hype than heat. The Weatherman are 12000000x better. The dude was trying to sell the ball and hoop for $200 though
indifferent.gif
I would disagree, but I know we all have our own opinions. I'm really not a big fan of green in general so I would take Nerfs all day every day over Weathermans. The sole on the Weatherman is dope, though.

Bright, loud, CWs = copped these days in time
YUP! You right... forgot how the Kids are these Days. smh

Apologize IF you know this, but I think there intention was to take the ******* color scheme and brighten it up.  I thought that was the story looking back to the DMV Vs

I could be wrong here too
Yea, I read about that when the KD V's first dropped w/ that colorway and I guess that was the alternative at the time, but they can give it true "*******" Colors without it having a Nickname or even coming up w/ their Weak Backstory that they just have to give each colorway.

I mean, they've actually got NikeID's that can come in your Favorite NFL Color Scheme, but they can't get a "*******" colorway going w/o saying it's the Skins???

Nike is the NFL at this point, so if they wanted to, there's ways around getting it done.

Last edited:
Probably will if the trend continues, everything seen besides the USA's are TRASH so far.

And I don't get the whole "DMV" Colorway thing... that Crimson or Off-Red & Yellow combo is TURRIBLE.:x
I'll take the DMV cw over the USAs anyday. Idk the USAs just have too much white on them for me to like. I wanna see OKC colors tho

Last edited:
@seandon23   Yea, the White is a little much, especially since it's Engineered Mesh in the front. Could be a Dirt Magnet like none other.

I'd like to see the Toebox Upper in NAVY, instead... we'll see if it's doable on ID, I guess.

Not sold on these just yet...they look VERY generic.

For now, 6 >>> 7. All it takes is a few colorways to take a way a few of those arrows though.

^^^^^^^^ All about performance from the looks of the VII. The VI was a style shoe imo.

my store has gotten in our shipment of kd 7 and by judging them from holding them in my hand they seem fairly heavy

the back with the foamposite kinda makes it pretty heavy.

dont know how it feels on feet though.

Im gonna go head and say 2014-15 season is the year for Durant. Im 2 for 2 so far on guessing championship models. When i seen the Kobe iv's i knew that was gonna be the year for Kobe. Then when the Lebron 9s came i guessed right. Hopefully Kd Puts it down in these.

Those Stratosphere's are a problem! I honestly see myself buying them, the USA's, and iD a pair off the rip.

^^^^^^^^ All about performance from the looks of the VII. The VI was a style shoe imo.
But its 2014, when are basketball kicks JUST performance now? You need both.

In any case, I love the KD line, but ive never heard anything great about the performance for ANY of the models. Always been hesistant to grab a pair to actually ball in for this reason.

The Foam in the heel reminds me of the Melo M4, which, whether you're a fan of his Jordan line or not, are some of the most comfy shoes to release the last decade.

View media item 1026520

If the heel on the KD feels like these do, :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom