Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

Did the KDVI Away get this much love last year? I don't remember peeps loving them as much.
My guess is that a lot of people thought they were too "plain" for a KD 6.  The away design for this model fits in with the rest of the KD 7 CWs.

the posite part of the shoe is what sold me.. love the KD7 man.. i only have the GGs but im patiently waiting for the others to hit the outlets and cop em below retail :evil:

the posite part of the shoe is what sold me.. love the KD7 man.. i only have the GGs but im patiently waiting for the others to hit the outlets and cop em below retail :evil:

Specially those Good Apples that are sitting at alot of places..

Btw, whats goin' on boobie man...

Last edited:

The look of the shoe got my attention and the posite was a very nice bonus. But after the Lebron X ,the Zoom Air bag in the heel sold me. 4 pairs in so far with my eye on a bunch of ID's lol

Not much hype for these but I love em. One of my favorite coloways of the 7 especially in person. They just look really great. Got em for $105 and I may wanna double up or triple up at that price. Want an extra pair and a pair to hoop in but I'm just not sure if I would feel comfortable in lows even thought the cushioning on these are great.
That has to be the most evenly-placed splatter I've ever seen
laugh.gif

Got all the CWs except the Uprisings and Aways... College has been hard on the bank account need them to hit discount ASAP. 

Not much hype for these but I love em. One of my favorite coloways of the 7 especially in person. They just look really great. Got em for $105 and I may wanna double up or triple up at that price. Want an extra pair and a pair to hoop in but I'm just not sure if I would feel comfortable in lows even thought the cushioning on these are great.
The only thing for me personally when hooping in these, is the hyperposite, it hurts the top of my foot when I lace them up. And if I loosen it up a bit, the fit gets sloppy. Aside from that, this shoes plays amazing

Back
Top Bottom