Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Can we get more translucent soles too please???

I mean this may sound picky/dumb but I'm a sucker for translucent soles.

My little brother loves the KD line. Will be watching this semi closely. He wants a pair of aways every year and then some other random pair that he sees at school.

My curiosity for the little improvements year-to-year in the sig lines just kills me... keeps me intrigued.  No good for the wallet, but I can't help it

One day I need to completely cut myself off from blogs, sneaker forums 
laugh.gif

I'm looking forward to the strap on the shoe also especially considering I didn't get any of the IV's

Geez leak pics already nothin more frustrating waiting to see next kd, Kobe , lebron , more Jordan 29s, Adidas yeezy I mean come on ain't pics a nothin lol. Sighs

Geez leak pics already nothin more frustrating waiting to see next kd, Kobe , lebron , more Jordan 29s, Adidas yeezy I mean come on ain't pics a nothin lol. Sighs

Yea man, seriously. The KD VIs popped up in early May so we should be seeing something really soon though.

Again with the lows. That is what is stopping me from buying more KDs. Anything lower than the jordan 3s and 4s dont sit well with me. Tho i regret it now i skipped the KD IVs because of that. Only picking up a few elite VIs.

Lows=Money Saved. My hopes aren't up to high with the 7, the 6 was boring design at best which depended on gimmicks to sell it IMO

I liked the design but felt the colorways were boring until they released the Elites. And like someone said I didnt like the materials.

Nike keeping this under wraps.... no pics yet and they drop next month?... hope they are flames.

I felt the 6 had one of the most diverse color pallets I've ever seen on a sig.

They were diverse. But not interesting. They were a bunch of try-hard colorways. Most of them just seemed like they splattered a bunch of paint together and kept what somewhat worked. The ones that they did put some thought process into werent that good either.

The one exception was the preheat but it wasnt my style

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom