Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Retail was $170. They were a return, but still factory laced. They were not in the system when I went to checkout, so the manager asked if I was ok with $149 and the additional 20% off for Black friday. I was ready to pay full price, but wasn't going to say that. Their size 11.

I laugh when I see a grown man wearing skinny jeans no matter what shoes they have on so I guess everyone has their own style.

I personally do slim/tapered jeans or joggers with my sneakers but that's the style I like and feel comfortable with while wearing my sneakers. But I don't knock anyone for their style or preference. If some people like to wear straight leg, loose fit, or baggy fit jeans, I can respect that because that's that person's style. Everybody doesn't have the same body shape, age, or style. Everybody doesn't give into certain styles or trends but that's cool too because they're constantly changing. I respect people for their sneaker selection and collections. But as far as how they where their kicks, to each his own. Rather slim fit or baggy, tapered or straight, loose fit or joggers. It's all cool to me because we're all here for our love and passion of sneaker collecting. Styles vary from area to area, and we have people in hear from all around the world and all age groups, so diversity is expected. This is a sneaker forum, not GQ magazine.

Last edited:
I personally do slim/tapered jeans or joggers with my sneakers but that's the style I like and feel comfortable with while wearing my sneakers. But I don't knock anyone for their style or preference. If some people like to wear straight leg, loose fit, or baggy fit jeans, I can respect that because that's that person's style. Everybody doesn't have the same body shape, age, or style. Everybody doesn't give into certain styles or trends but that's cool too because they're constantly changing. I respect people for their sneaker selection and collections. But as far as how they where their kicks, to each his own. Rather slim fit or baggy, tapered or straight, loose fit or joggers. It's all cool to me because we're all here for our love and passion of sneaker collecting. Styles vary from area to area, and we have people in hear from all around the world and all age groups, so diversity is expected. This is a sneaker forum, not GQ magazine.
QFT I owe you a rep bcuz I couldn't have said it better

Agreed and repped. I am old school and wouldn't ever go jogger/slim/tapered, but I also won't fault anyone else for their style. Let each do it their own way! We're all in this hobby together! 

KD lying about comfort in the 4.

The 8 sounds interesting.
"Honestly you should be wondering about the KD8 because thats going to change the game of sneakers. Its low top like the KD7 and has a sock like material that goes all the way up the leg."

Uhh...what?
laugh.gif

"Honestly you should be wondering about the KD8 because thats going to change the game of sneakers. Its low top like the KD7 and has a sock like material that goes all the way up the leg."

Uhh...what?
laugh.gif
Lebron 8 = best Lebron, Kobe 8 = best Kobe, KD 8 = ? 

Uhh...what? :lol:

As i was typing that post i was like ok cool it's going to be like the kobe 9 and was like wait how do you have a low top with something that goes all the way up the leg.

Hope he just meant the hurrache sock liner a la jordan 7

Back
Top Bottom