Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

Just bought these in the Taipei (Taiwan) Nike Basketball store.

They look like the same as the NSW Birthday Polka last year.

Anyone know anything about this QS?
Nice as hell... Better than the Chief Keef EXT jawnts...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Finally getting in on the KD vii.
Ordered the Aways for like 90 shipped after crookedtongues sent me an email for an additional 10% off if I checked out. Thanks @thapointguy

The wife has 3 pairs, daughter has 2, and babyj has 4 tho. I'm just late to the party. :smh:

Finally getting in on the KD vii.
Ordered the Aways for like 90 shipped after crookedtongues sent me an email for an additional 10% off if I checked out. Thanks @thapointguy

The wife has 3 pairs, daughter has 2, and babyj has 4 tho. I'm just late to the party.
mean.gif
Better late than never.. love the shoe and the fit!

Ill reserve judgement on the aunt pearls but if that strap looks like that then Yeezy dudes are gonna go crazy for these

I may be one of the few that care what players wear in game, but Durant yesterday wore the 6s. He been wearing them quite frequently. He was hurt wearing them when playing against the warriors.

I wear my 6s for casual so I don't know the playing feel of them, but I like the playing feel of the 7s.

Any others think the same?

if those are going to be the Aunt Pearls...  I'd prob still pick them up.  They're pretty plain.  The tongue is kinda cool...  remind me of JS wings

Looking forward to seeing the ASG 7.

Not really sure how to feel about this:

Copped & being impatient on ASG. Also I don't think the Aunt Pearl is that bad. Was everybody expecting pink flowers again? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nike says its injury related. I always say unless your the same hight, weight, injury history and play style of KD what difference does it make if he wears them? I'm 5-10 under 200 lbs so KD and I have totally different experiences and feel in the 7 or any shoe for that matter.

Copped & being impatient on ASG. Also I don't think the Aunt Pearl is that bad. Was everybody expecting pink flowers again? :lol:  

If they make a AP that doesn't look like a woman's shoe I'd be interested. I'm not against Pink or Flowers but the last 3 APs these included are to feminine IMO. My niece favorite color is pink and she love the AP 6. 8 year old girl. I can't do it. Lol

Last edited:
If they make a AP that doesn't look like a woman's shoe I'd be interested. I'm not against Pink or Flowers but the last 3 APs these included are to feminine IMO. My niece favorite color is pink and she love the AP 6. 8 year old girl. I can't do it. Lol
But all of the APs are feminine. They're supposed to be. The most simple ones were the 5s. 

They should give AP her own sneaker. Like lil Penny or something. There have been sneakers for women that weren't so girly. Give me something black with the AP touch to it.

View media item 1331377
Any remember these? The Swoopes.

BRUHHH!!!

Both of of the Weatherman T-shirts basically Sold out... I think there will be 2 weatherman sneakers (One White Based and One Black Based). only basing this on the fact there are two shirts and IDK if nike has done this with the 7 yet (There's been one collection t-shirt for each sneaker so far)

Back
Top Bottom