Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Yea I am feelin those... they release on a Thurs so it shouldn't be too bad considering a week day plus all the other releases shortly after

Aunt Pearls grew on me. I might be in...
Me too 
ohwell.gif

Why does Nike do this???? Release the three most promising KDs in a 10 day period or less. WTF? I think the florals are insane with the cream midsole and the leather up top it just really makes it pop. and I also think that aunt pearls are exceptionally clean obviously this is a summer shoe up here in Seattle but damn Niketown just shut down to remodel, so as far as I know we have one store in the entire state of Washington selling these KD florals house of hoops (& maybe Champs) in Southcenter thanks Nike!! not like I could afford all these anyways but I really would like to get both of the KDS and I definitely want the Oreo 4's , those are shoe that you can rock every day, every season and with the nice remastered BLACK full grain-leather they should stay clean and be easy to wipe off dirt & mud. my finances are going to be screwed. I hate to do this but I'm going to have to ask my grandma may be to spot me on a pair of sneaks...lol...or pay a reseller- what's worse? come on Nike you can't push back the florals one month late? BTW Thx for your all white and baby blue junk the last couple of months.

Last edited:
Yea u guys eat all the aunt pearls in mens size. Leave the grade school sizes for the little ones

Got last years aunt pearls from the outlet for under retail few months later. Dont think the niece will be that patient this time round

Last edited:
Why does Nike do this???? Release the three most promising KDs in a 10 day period or less. WTF? I think the florals are insane with the cream midsole and the leather up top it just really makes it pop. and I also think that aunt pearls are exceptionally clean obviously is summer shoe up here in Seattle but damn Niketown just shut down to remodel so as far as I know we have one store in the entire state of Washington really seen these Kevin Durant florals house of hoops Southcenter thanks Nike!! not like I could afford all these anyways but I really would like to get both of the KDS and I definitely want the Oreo forest because those are shoe that you can rock every day every season and with the nice remastered leather they should stay clean and be easy to wipe off dirt mud whatever anyways my finances are going to be screwed. I hate to do this but I'm going to have to ask my grandma may be to spot me on a pair of sneaks. come on Nike you can't push back the florals one month late

Mannn I like those All stars but too much hot pink for me; idk tho. Again, gonna come down to the clock hitting zero for me to make a decision

Lol gonna be hard as more pics flow in. @dwoodactennis any extra goodies in the box? And how does the box look itself? Anything special ?
I didn't take any of the box, but it is pretty neat, has the "map" pattern that is found on the insole of these and the Kyrie's, as the paper wrapping the shoes inside the box.  @thapointguy  says the coordinates listed are for Madison Square Garden and the Barclays center, it's like a gray topographical type map pattern, nothing crazy.  But really neat, holographic logos and print all over the box and a giant "2015" on the side.  Nice boxes, not slide out. 

Just a few shots I grabbed outside in the snow tonight. 

Hard to see in pictures but the "shell" on the back half of the shoe is divided in half, both parts are holographic. 

The bottom layer is that "topographical map" type pattern, and the top is a rectangular grid pattern. Subtle, but nice.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom