Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
spent a lot this weekend, but if i can get the ap's in cart on ndc i think i'll grab them
So are you keeping all your cops for the month or sending some back? I remember you saying you would cop as much as possible and decide what to keep. I'm guessing you will keep it all, lol.

So are you keeping all your cops for the month or sending some back? I remember you saying you would cop as much as possible and decide what to keep. I'm guessing you will keep it all, lol.
most likely keeping everything... i  passed on the kyries, and missed on the mirror foams and adidas flux ,so the bill wasn't that bad.. still kind of up there tho 

Last edited:
Got three tickets for the Aunt Pearls at FL today.

Looks like it'll be a wider release, so if you guys genuinely like you'll probably be able to cop at retail.

Hoping my buddy can get his uncle (works for the Thunder) to get em autographed for me
smokin.gif

edit: Finishline is doing FCFS for these aswell.

double edit: Weatherman KDs get the ultima-pass for me. They remind me of those cruddy nerf balls you get wet and beam people with.

Last edited:
Idk about this being a super gr - doesn't seem like champs or footaction locations are getting them, haven't looked into others...should still be an easy cop given it's a thursday...

Looking like the Oreo hype might keep the beast away here. Signed up for raffles at two spots. Neither list had mote than 10 names. Hopefully the weather keeps up here. ATL gets scared when we hear a inch of snow may fall, lol.

I went to 6 footlockers today and only one was a fcfs for the pearls. So I picked up 5 raffle tickets today. Just had to make sure I get the pearls this year since I missed out last year. I spoke to a few footlocker employees today and they all said they had a pretty good batch to be sold. So fingers crossed I get a pair and whoever else is trying to cop the pearls on release day.

240 shipped is lowest on ebay i've seen so far for the florals. Thats like 220 through paypal. Gonna wait for pairs to flood ebay and hopefully price goes down like everything recently a few weeks after RD.

Anyone know if 34th st or 42nd st Footlockers have anymore florals?

Last edited:
I may be starting to turn on the KD7 all together. My local FTL actually had a size 15 of the clearwater and I tried them on for the first time. VERY comfortable shoe. Cushioning was fantastic. Are there any deals for the "Texas" color way out there?

As of now I'm feeling good, don't want to see people coming out of the woodworks at the last second tho (cough florals cough) - subzero weather and thursday drop keeping me confident. IMHO This > any all star drop (aside from foams of course) AND , to boot, This > any KD 7 or AP to date. There, I said it. 

Reactions: ct3

most likely keeping everything... i  passed on the kyries, and missed on the mirror foams and adidas flux ,so the bill wasn't that bad.. still kind of up there tho 
Bruh...after the week I had, I've got all those shoes coming and I tweaked my back shoveling snow and can barely bend down to tie my shoes
laugh.gif
Got sciatica down my right side
frown.gif

I know the feeling. I did some dead lifts the Friday before last. Last Monday, I stood up and as Drake says..."Never was the same."

Take it easy. Maybe use a heating pad, ice pack, massage, etc.

Appreciate that fam. Yeah I've been alternating between ice and heat, Advil if it's bad. Sleeping with a pillow between the legs seems to help. It's really scary feeling-- that shooting nerve pain from your *** cheek through your leg.

Did you get the prognosis from a doctor? Shooting pain nothing to joke about. A doc could give you ibuprofen 800-1000mg. I got Tramadol and diazepam. It definitely helps you sleep at night.

Back
Top Bottom