Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
carted on the app but won't let me use any promotional codes. Dropped it from the app, waiting on NDC so I can cop together with the shirt. 

8 mins on ftl still not in cart on nike but i saw it do this with the bulls on braodway i waited until 9 30 and still got a pair 

Just carted a pair on NDC size 10. But had a last minute change of heart. Is there anyway I can give this to someone else?

Had a pair through the SNKRS app..but I botched the damn security number on my card and lost my pair. I wanna cry lol

I was trying on 4 devices because I was worried that this would a tough release.  I carted on 3 out of the 4.  Only bought one though, hope everybody that wants them gets them.

its crazy cause i added to cart on nike before footloacker but im still not in cart on nike but almost about to check out on ftl go figure

The App actually worked. Im suprised. First time I've ever copped a highly sought out release from Nike.
smokin.gif

your IP got temp. banned from pinging Nike's servers too much
thats some ******** then because i didnt even get on nike's site until about 5 minutes after they gave us the countdown.

i cant access NDC from my ipad either though. so i dont think it has to do with my ip being banned. especially for my ipad.

cant even check my order tatus or nothing on either device. i did just get the email that my order went thru but i dont wanna take any chances ... need to remove one of the pairs from FTL cart since me n my girl both added. 

Back
Top Bottom