Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Did you get the Email yet??
if you haven't you should be good!

those that have...we know who we are! :frown:

Yes I got the back order email status
If you didn't get cancelled from the oversell, you're probably fine.  As soon as the boat docks with the initial shipment you'll get shipping notification. I'm always right about these things...unless I'm mistaken :wink: :lol:

View media item 1412055
I got this email, am I still good ??

YES I GOT A BACKORDER EMAIL!

I'M GOOD! 
nthat.gif

FTL needs to get with the free shipping bandwagon. I'm on backorder for those Xeon ZX Fluxes and they charged me $7 for shipping
laugh.gif

Got shipping conf. from NDC and backorder email from FTL. The last and only other time I got a backorder email from FTL, it took 2 1/2 weeks for me to actually get the shoes. But I got em tho so.....

So i havent got no shipping email from NDC unlike others that did earlier but i called and a Rep told me Due to weather some are shipping today and others soon but if you got a confirmation email about your order you should be good And that there is a problem about the page not recognizing the order numbers so dont worry if you got a confirmation email your good its not canceled But to double check just contact nike [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
So i havent got no shipping email from NDC unlike others that did earlier but i called and a Rep told me Due to weather some are shipping today and others soon but if you got a confirmation email about your order you should be good And that there is a problem about the page not recognizing the order numbers so dont worry if you got a confirmation email your good its not canceled But to double check just contact nike [emoji]128077[/emoji]
in this boat too

I ordered two pairs on NDC both on diff accounts / cards but same billing / shipping address. One on SNKRS and one online. Should I be worried that i dont have the shipped email? my order status on both pairs says preparing to ship. I hope they dont get cancelled.

I ordered two pairs on NDC both on diff accounts / cards but same billing / shipping address. One on SNKRS and one online. Should I be worried that i dont have the shipped email? my order status on both pairs says preparing to ship. I hope they dont get cancelled.
I think you should be good because your not using the same account, if you did both on one account with it being limited to 1 pair per account you should worry but since you didnt imo you should be good bro [emoji]128077[/emoji] plus you used only same address but diff cards so it should be ok.

Some of Ya were lucky. I got the:

Thank you for your recent order. We regret to inform you we were
unable to fulfill some or all items from your recent order number
due to lack of product availability.

I think you should be good because your not using the same account, if you did both on one account with it being limited to 1 pair per account you should worry but since you didnt imo you should be good bro [emoji]128077[/emoji] plus you used only same address but diff cards so it should be ok.
i hope so bro!

FTL. It's sad since I was all yoked that I checked out in 20-30 minutes. But my foot size is one of the first to sell out (especially with a Lewi wearing the same size).
damn bro I know how u feel. FTL cancelled my xeno flux because of the same reason. I was so tight! I complained and they did give me a 10$ gift card however, but still I'd pay them the extra 10$ if it meant getting the kicks -_-

I'm used to it. I still managed to get a pair from NDC.

And honestly, it's a white mesh/plastic shoe that will most likely yellow. I also need to scale back my shoe buying so it worked out.

I have a feeling FTL will Restock these online once all the Shipments are in to the Warehouse

I called this evening a little bit ago asking bout my refund since i didn't get the AP KD 7's

CS Rep said their was a note on my acct from a High Mgr not to Refund my Money back and to wait for the Stock in the Warehouse to Arrive n track down my size.

Weird ..Fingers Crossed

Last edited:
I used a 20% off code that I bought on eBay and I am still in preparing to ship. I also ordered after sold out so I'm kinda scared. I chatted with thm and they said they are working on processing things they are just delayed due to storms.

Back
Top Bottom