Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
bought 2 eggnogs from OSLIFE and only received 1.. They said shipper probably didn't notice quantity and that they will get it processed. Anyone had to open a case before with them?

Last edited:

bought 2 eggnogs from OSLIFE and only received 1.. They said shipper probably didn't notice quantity and that they will get it processed. Anyone had to open a case before with them?
they are a good standup group of guys...i would believe them if they said it was an overlook....somewhat good customer service and straightforward with people...just my 2 cents....

Last edited:
Honestly..the more I look at the weathermans..the more they grow on me..it's Miami Hurricane like too which is cool in my book..

I placed an order with them last Monday, went through Paypal, got an email confirmation of my order from OSLIFE, then 20 minutes get a full refund on my order, with no explanation.  Sent 3 emails to them asking why my order got refunded I would assume cancelled, and not a single response, no explanation.  Even tweeted at them twice about it and got no reply.  Ticked me off because it was a good deal, and at least tell me you oversold, or ran out of stock, some reason.   
mean.gif

What happened to the love for the first few colorways like 35K, CBTS, and USAs? Saw some of your list of favorites and no one mentioned either.

I put the USAs and 35Ks up there. GG, Bad Apples, Black Suede, Egg Nog's, AP, N7, etc.

Most of the Colorways were cool for this sig. They just couldn't go crazy like the Pre-Heat (the PT which is similar), Meterology, New Orleans ASG, Ligers, WTK, etc like the previous model.

The material used on earlier Sigs made it easier to get crazy. But personally I think the 7 is probably the best aesthetically after the IV.

USA and EM still being ones of my favs. Not the best maybe but i like that colorways. Anyways GM and AP are the best

USAs were great. Clean and simple. My favorite Nike USA inspired shoe last year after that wacky flag AF1.

GM and APs are easy answers because of how limited they were (still mad FTL cancelled my order).

Who got another Back order email from  FTL this morning???

They saying the item should ship in 2 weeks from the back order date of 2/21/15

so that mean 2 weeks till any FTL orders see shipping?? 
eyes.gif

I have GG, GM, and Florals. You know what I don't have?? A tracking number from NDC for my APs!!! In a very nice way, Chat Rep pretty much told me to shut up talking to her because my shoes were picked, put in a box and they are still within the free shipping 2-5 day window. She's right but still...gotta admit this is a cancellation type of delay.

EN (dat red posite) and BHM are my favorites. AS/ZC being a close third.

Overall I love this edition of the KD moreso than the VI. More sturdy and stable.

Last edited:
Who got another Back order email from  FTL this morning???

They saying the item should ship in 2 weeks from the back order date of 2/21/15

so that mean 2 weeks till any FTL orders see shipping?? :rolleyes

I haven't received another email, but 2 weeks from backorder date is the standard window they give on backorders. In my experience it hasn't gone that long.

KD out again ... im hoping this makes more colorways calm down since he wasnt wearing em any way (hopefully noone wants WTKD 7s but the name brings hype) . As far as favs go Gold Medals , APs and GG's 

I haven't received another email, but 2 weeks from backorder date is the standard window they give on backorders. In my experience it hasn't gone that long.
I think these will restock at Local FTL HOH once the full shipment comes in.  So Cal FTL only got around 12 pairs each..  should have been like 36+ pairs

I think these will restock at Local FTL HOH once the full shipment comes in.  So Cal FTL only got around 12 pairs each..  should have been like 36+ pairs
Yeah-something had to be way off on the initial shipment. The FTL locator map had these things in Montana! That's usually an indicator of greater availability.

Many stores getting them does not equal alot of available stock.

People always seem to forget that it could just be spread really thin. I think 15ish-20 pairs or less per store was commonplace for these AP's.

Back
Top Bottom