Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
The Pair from the Plug came today.. he messed up n brought me a size 11 instead of the 10.5 i asked for so he charged me $220 

Now i just need FTL to come thur for a player more then ever with a 10.5  (fingers crossed) 

Last edited:
Not only did the guy get him the wrong size, but he overcharged him. Lmao. He's got his own personal reseller who he calls his "plug." Dudes on here now brag about getting played.

Last edited:

The Pair from the Plug came today.. he messed up n brought me a size 11 instead of the 10.5 i asked for so he charged me $220 

Now i just need FTL to come thur for a play more then ever with a 10.5  (fingers crossed) 
Damn, thats a plug? I copped a pair off NDC for a guy I know from PSN and shipping them to him in Pittsburgh for retail + shipping. which is still less than 220.

KD VII:
1. GM
2. GG
3. N7
4. AP
5. BHM
6. Egg Nog

KD VII EXT:
1. Floral
2. Lil Sebastians
3. Black Suede
4. Plaid/polka dot

do the ext's run smaller than the normal version?

My florals are crazy tight 
Can't speak for others but my CBTSs fit perfectly and my pony hairs fit really tight. I would of sized up on the EXTs but 15 was the largest size made. Wore them for a day hoping they would break in a little but they didn't. Hopefully my APs fit the same as my storms

It's only $25 bucks over retail and they Sold out everywhere...

Plus He gave me the Oreo 4's for $150.00 as i mention b4

Plug meaning "I can always call them and they help me track down whatever"

You Win some, You Lose Some!

@MF Gooze  bet you don't got that CA Tax of 9%

Everyone in Cali is Paying $15.30 to $17.10 on Tax with the Raised NIKE/JB pricing

Plus people like FNL who don't give free shipping anymore...

it's no Sweat to pay that $220 in the Bigger Scheme of things... Fo real

Last edited:
Call it what you want but that ain't a plug, connect, or whatever you want to call it. Dude got you the wrong size and still charged you $50 over retail and only shaved ten dollars off the original price if I remember correctly.

I wonder if after this latest surgery on his foot, if KD will start wearing the 7's more. They had to take out the original screw and replace it with a smaller one. I could see how the 7 could cause discomfort with where the screw is. I had a Jone's fracture as well and the screw is usually placed around where the strap is on the 7. Smaller screw might work better with his orthodics inserts in the 7.

Do you guys agree the Aunt Pearl theme has been the most consistent aesthetically? I can't think of another theme that's been a hit each time around for as many models. The Dunkman theme for Lebron has been hit or miss. Can't really say Kobe has a every year theme but the Del Sols and we haven't seen one of those in a minute. I'm bored.

yea I'd agree with that

$180 though.
For flyknit, that's not terrible.  

I'm pumped to see these now that you said it's flyknit.  
nerd.gif

I wonder if after this latest surgery on his foot, if KD will start wearing the 7's more. They had to take out the original screw and replace it with a smaller one. I could see how the 7 could cause discomfort with where the screw is. I had a Jone's fracture as well and the screw is usually placed around where the strap is on the 7. Smaller screw might work better with his orthodics inserts in the 7.

ehh, i think KD has moved on from the 7's, i dont think he'll rock em again. Its a little off putting for me seeing him bail on the pearls after a quarter and then this new surgery comes around a couple days later.

and lmao at this dude talking about a "plug". i guess theres a reason I only see him coming around posting when hyped items are about to drop :lol:

Last edited:
Does anybody know of any places that may still have the AP in stock? For phone orders maybe? (I know it's a long shot but I just had to ask)

I'm back bros. Flyknit KD 8!!!

Ouch. Definitely for the people, lol, at that price. $30 price increase. When does this "inflation" stop?

How Adidas going to come out with the "worlds greatest runner" have all their best tech and charge $180? If it were Nike, it would be $250.

Back
Top Bottom