Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Those red nd black elites [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Bill Clinton with the dunk
laugh.gif

+

sorry about the quality just my little collection didnt have time to make a "cool" shot or photoshop it or do whatever or jump in a puddle of water or put on some nt denim or hold 7 diff pair in one hand so sorry

Dope collection! I commend you for buying that many different CW's. They just put too many out and for people like myself who have to be selective, it's tough to buy things unless I absolutely must have them. I prefer to double up on ones I really like instead.

+

sorry about the quality just my little collection didnt have time to make a "cool" shot or photoshop it or do whatever or jump in a puddle of water or put on some nt denim or hold 7 diff pair in one hand so sorry

Dope collection! I commend you for buying that many different CW's. They just put too many out and for people like myself who have to be selective, it's tough to buy things unless I absolutely must have them. I prefer to double up on ones I really like instead.
yeah i totally understand i went from buying shoes every week almost to a few jordans and kds and now just to straight kds. im missing the clearwaters cause they gave me the wrong size and im trying to catch the suedes at a good price. i collected all but one or two or the kd 5s and 6s so i just keep it goin. none of em are really ugly as far as the 7s but they dont have as good cws as the 6s and it hit me last night theyve dropped 20 pairs and only a few have really popped 

+

shhh. nike doesnt want people to know that there is a mentality like that.. they want of us to continue to feel like if we don't buy a certain color.. we "slept" on it. heck i dont even double up anymore. when you have your mindset like that, then you are on the right track to break from this addiction lol

i dont double up and try hard not to buy the same shoe in just a diff color. i rather buy a DIFF shoe in a colorway i wanted from another. i still need shoes with gum button. and these 7s with the gum bottoms are clean. but i already have 2 pairs of KD 7s and thats already seems a lot for me. i dont have a pair of lebron xi lows. and rather have those witht he gum instead of getting another pair of KD 7s with just diff colors. thats how i buy shoes now and it helps prevent me from buying a mass load of the same shoes in just diff colors. oh and i always buy with intent to actually wear the shoe.

+

smokin.gif
"jump in a puddle of water"
roll.gif
i doubt you could hold that many in your hand. but that is  very nice collection.

shhh. nike doesnt want people to know that there is a mentality like that.. they want of us to continue to feel like if we don't buy a certain color.. we "slept" on it. heck i dont even double up anymore. when you have your mindset like that, then you are on the right track to break from this addiction lol

i dont double up and try hard not to buy the same shoe in just a diff color. i rather buy a DIFF shoe in a colorway i wanted from another. i still need shoes with gum button. and these 7s with the gum bottoms are clean. but i already have 2 pairs of KD 7s and thats already seems a lot for me. i dont have a pair of lebron xi lows. and rather have those witht he gum instead of getting another pair of KD 7s with just diff colors. thats how i buy shoes now and it helps prevent me from buying a mass load of the same shoes in just diff colors. oh and i always buy with intent to actually wear the shoe.
i usually just get the whoel collection of kds i didnt go as hard as i did last year on them cause it was honestly easier to get em since they arent that hot. the hardest ones were the pearls the other i could have waited on and still copped. iono i just like having em and i keep em laying around and just throw a pair on and go somewhere. i like em just weird they didnt go off like the 6s did in my mind 

smokin.gif
"jump in a puddle of water"
roll.gif
i doubt you could hold that many in your hand. but that is  very nice collection.
shoot lemme get a handful jump in a puddle of water have my girl with me in the same pic and have a pair that kd signed around my neck. how many cliches can i get in one pic?

Back
Top Bottom