Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Didn't even try for the weathermans because the Orange strap and sole wasn't my cup of tea. But of course the beasts came out for the name alone. Expected lol

Surprised people want these weathermans so bad. They are prob trying to make up for missing the IV's. Some people prob think these will have resale value similar to those lolz.

Got mine in a 14 if anybody needs just pm me. If I'm breaking the rules please pardon me.

Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-GIF.gif

My bad didn't mean to say "mine" I meant to say I have a size 14 as well. I'm a true 13. My mistake officer.

Last edited:
My bad didn't mean to say "mine" I meant to say I have a size 14 as well. I'm a true 13. My mistake officer.

Doesn't change the problem chief, you know damn well you can't sell in here that's why your post came with a disclaimer.

And why are you buying the wrong size to try to sell in the thread that hated the shoe? do you really think that's going to work? Especially not the 14, the size that sits 98.5% of the time...

Last edited:
Doesn't change the problem chief, you know damn well you can't sell in here that's why your post came with a disclaimer.

And why are you buying the wrong size to try to sell in the thread that hated the shoe? do you really think that's going to work? Especially not the 14, the size that sits 98.5% of the time...
It's not about reselling its about helping anyone that's a 13 plus because we know damn well that it is hard to get those sizes in stores in comparison to say a 10.5. No need to get butt hurt about it i'm just trying to help. Geesh man take y'all ***** back to bed and wake up and try it again.

It's not about reselling its about helping anyone that's a 13 plus because we know damn well that it is hard to get those sizes in stores in comparison to say a 10.5. No need to get butt hurt about it i'm just trying to help. Geesh man take y'all ***** back to bed and wake up and try it again.

Nobody's butt hurt you're just out here acting foolish and expecting to get a pass. Wtf, if you cared so much about the person that needed them getting them why the hell didn't you just NOT BUY THEM?

i wouldve bought my weatherman but the weather in lexington ky is terrible. there actually fining ppl for driving if you not an emergency car

did they sell out? was anyone not able to get a pair? i walked in footaction took my time and got my 13 easy 

Nobody's butt hurt you're just out here acting foolish and expecting to get a pass. Wtf, if you cared so much about the person that needed them getting them why the hell didn't you just NOT BUY THEM?
So trying to secure a pair for the NT fam is clearly the wrong thing to do. It's not like I said you $220 or best offer all I said was I had a 14 in case anyone needed them which obviously would be for retail if not I can gladly return them or cancel the order. All over writing something the wrong way. Sensitive people in here man. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

My local FTL got them today, wouldn't mind helping people if you really need them and can't track a pair down.  Just PM me.  

It's like they gave the weatherman 7s to a 7-year-old and said "here Timmy, you can put orange wherever you want!" or maybe "here Timmy, **** these up!"

You are the only person in your feelings right now. This is such a sad post!
Nah bruh that was you trying to break down what I was saying clearly you felt some kind of way to try to make me look like a reseller but its cool you got seniority on here so far be it from me to be right in the situation. 
mean.gif

It's like they gave the weatherman 7s to a 7-year-old and said "here Timmy, you can put orange wherever you want!" or maybe "here Timmy, **** these up!"
i love em i think theyll be a nice summer shoe when its all said and done but i might be a kd shoe fan and just talking crazy 

Sorry guys, but here's another 'fit' question. I'm a 25cm foot guy, and that translates to US 7 in Nikes, would a size 7 fit me perfectly even if i wear socks? Or should I go up a half like I always do? (there's still space tho when I wear a 7.5 with socks on)

Sorry guys, but here's another 'fit' question. I'm a 25cm foot guy, and that translates to US 7 in Nikes, would a size 7 fit me perfectly even if i wear socks? Or should I go up a half like I always do? (there's still space tho when I wear a 7.5 with socks on)
Would go up half size.

It's prob best to try them on in store. Are your feet still growing? Personally, I'd rather get them a bit big as opposed to too small because when your feet swell up throughout the day, they will be really uncomfortable.

So trying to secure a pair for the NT fam is clearly the wrong thing to do. It's not like I said you $220 or best offer all I said was I had a 14 in case anyone needed them which obviously would be for retail if not I can gladly return them or cancel the order. All over writing something the wrong way. Sensitive people in here man. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
all these sensative people are trying to help you not get banned but no worries, for future refrence so that you don't get yourself in trouble put it in your sig not out in the open in the forum, nothing wrong with helping but it still must be done the right way

Back
Top Bottom