Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
The press release Nike sent out shows these will be available on NDC. Hopefully that won't change. Did it also show that for the Jordan's that released last weekend? 

Initial photos and Press Release photos are not the same....

Bottom one has a filter for sure, but the bottom one looks sleeker... Top one looks more "stubby".... 

Im confused why there are two photos...
top photo is for the press release, bottom was for the NDC page where you attempt to purchase the shoe. they have since removed the NDC photos off of their server tho 
nerd.gif

doing my legwork as we speak, but early prices are pointing to a successful Saturday for most of us

with 3 pair of Js dropping at the same time, we better be
laugh.gif

Same exact scenario last year.. WTKD 6's dropped along with Cigar & Champagne 6's. NDC crashed hard. 
laugh.gif

Not saying that's necessarily what's going to happen this time, but prepare to be patient.

Same exact scenario last year.. WTKD 6's dropped along with Cigar & Champagne 6's. NDC crashed hard. :lol:

Not saying that's necessarily what's going to happen this time, but prepare to be patient.
its gonna hurt our chances now that none of the jordans are releasing on NDC.

I still dont understand why though. They basically trashed all the ATC companies by cancelling orders where the IP that added the product wasn't the same as the IP that checked out. While that doesnt keep folks with a bot that arent running an ATC service from having an advantage, it certainly helps a bunch.

TBH, short of them going back to phone orders, theres no way they will be able to stop the bots.......period.

Last edited:
Weird. My HOH who normally raffles every thing is doing first come first serve for these..... Hope that means not a lot of people are wanting them. The only other store that's getting them here is the Champs, which I raffled. Hopefully I get called there. Otherwise, I'll just have to line up Saturday morning.

I'm not interested in the WTKD VII, I'm only interested if the Rose Gold colorway goes on sell for $99

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom