Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Performance review on elites? (mainly cushioning and is there still the heel slippage issue, I've read about it on the non elite version?) Seeing all colors just sit has peaked my interest, after they could go on a deep discount. Thanks in advance for any replies.

I feel like this model came and went and didn't get the props they deserve. Foam, Zoom Air in the heel and forefoot, the strap. It was just a dope model with a lot of dope colorways. KD being hurt def hurt this model. Wore my aways yesterday and was thinking how it sucks that we never got that official home color way......Then again on the other hand its cool when its not as "popular" cause lots of em will go on sale which happen with this model.

I feel like this model came and went and didn't get the props they deserve. Foam, Zoom Air in the heel and forefoot, the strap. It was just a dope model with a lot of dope colorways. KD being hurt def hurt this model. Wore my aways yesterday and was thinking how it sucks that we never got that official home color way......Then again on the other hand its cool when its not as "popular" cause lots of em will go on sale which happen with this model.
def agree, kd 7 model was on point!! Some good colorways an a comfy shoe to wear casually!!

Just not feeling these WTKDs. Have had them sitting in the box with no urge to wear them. Returning them to Nike in DC this week if anyone is looking for a size 13 in the area.

For those who have the elites, did you get the same size as you did the regular 7's? I'm thinking of picking up a pair of elites now that they can be had for under retail and i was wondering about the fit.

Another reason mine will stay in the box longer. :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom