Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
gonna drive by my mall just to checkout hype lol never actually tried at mall cause ive been lucky and never had to... will report back for those trying

Nope. Think one other guy is waiting in his car. Should be an easy pick up at ftls. I prob could have just showed up at 9.

Well ur 2nd in line I wouldn't run the risk showing up later u know how that goes goodluck man!

****, I overslept. Anyone know if all ftl are doing fcfs? I'm in the Sacramento area so I have galleria and Arden to work with.

ftl will just kick you out of the countdown if its sold out so just keep an eye on the page for errors

Dudes on IG already reselling for $225 
laugh.gif

Half the stores haven't opened yet, and  FTL & NDC still adding pairs to carts

The game is really f'd up

Last edited:
1st Post! Got a size 12 NDC . I've been NT lurking for a while-Realized I'm on here too much not to join. 1st question what does oop mean? Paypal transaction? Just curious...

With my 20% coupon I'm still debating on NDC. I have one in cart on FTL about to release it now......

Waited in line on Nike.com for about 10 minutes and got through, i was a lil nervous cuz of the long wait but it seems some people on here have waited longer and got through. Good luck to everyone that still wants them, im sure FTL stores will be flooded with them

Back
Top Bottom