Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

Always goona be some hype. But these were pretty easy to get and I'm confident they'll sit for a little while (atleast at local spots near me).

Hmmm I wanna say they will sit but I feel these might actually move quicker that people expect
They'll be available in stores for at least a couple weeks, kds don't sell out like that nationwide.

You'll be able to go into any footlocker and even if they don't have your size have them ship them from another store.

Last edited:
Copped on ndc and in store at ftl with my bday code. Ndc processed my order so fast I couldn't cancel it so I'll be returning that pair online next week. Was the smoothest in store cop for a shoe I was kinda worried about :lol:

shipping to the bay is $22 ?
sick.gif
2 day shipping.

and even if they don't have your size have them ship them from another store.

To this day I asked at my local hoh and they told me thats never been done, I spoke to manager and everything. They told me I was crazy lol

Last edited:

and even if they don't have your size have them ship them from another store.
To this day I asked at my local hoh and they told me thats never been done, I spoke to manager and everything. They told me I was crazy lol
Most make you wait a week after a shoe is released and some try to make you wait 2 weeks but thats the only resistance I've ever gotten.

Outside of that your being lied to, they are also lazy and like for you to have their footlocker skus when you want them to search for a shoe.

And here everybody was giving me a hard time saying I was trying to hype this release!
I may have low nt rep rating but that doesn't mean I don't do my homework!

Last edited:

They telling you a lie lol
I know. But you know how that goes when someone dose not wanna help you, sad thing is I've asked multiple times, on different occasions
Call over the phone and say a FTL rep said you could
Yep, just say you called corporate and were told that you could.  If they resist further ask for the phone number to their regional manager.  Asking for the number alone should get someone to do their job.

Soooo I wake up at 7:50 for these kd 7s, first time with a online morning release, so I just scope the sight looking for how to get them. 8 comes and I'm looking for the buy button. 8:10 and they're sold out.
Currently on my way to Gastonia mall to get a pair there...
Pissed? yes. Sleeping on these? No.

Soooo I wake up at 7:50 for these kd 7s, first time with a online morning release, so I just scope the sight looking for how to get them. 8 comes and I'm looking for the buy button. 8:10 and they're sold out.
Currently on my way to Gastonia mall to get a pair there...
Pissed? yes. Sleeping on these? No.
What site?

thought these were an easy cop I woke up late didnt even set my bots up and added to cart manually on NDC and footlocker. I only went to footlocker after realizing they were not for sale on eastbay and I checked my twitter. Hope those who wanted em cooked. Not for me I will be waitng for the calm

i can oop someone a size 8 if they need it i have em in both of my carts... someone would have to tell me how to do it though lol

See?! He doesn't even know how to do it! ...And I thought it was an internet acronym like everything else Not an 80's basketball reference :tongue::

Last edited:

Checked out on FTL..looked at my order, said backordered till the 22nd?
eyes.gif
Thats normal, every release that I purchased from them on release day the last 6 months or so says that, sometimes their shipment arrives late but they will probably ship next week 

Most make you wait a week after a shoe is released and some try to make you wait 2 weeks but thats the only resistance I've ever gotten.
Outside of that your being lied to, they are also lazy and like for you to have their footlocker skus when you want them to search for a shoe.

I had the sku and name, color code everything still told me no I even gave them the # to the store where they shoes were at nothing.

Call over the phone and say a FTL rep said they could perform a stock locate in-store and give them the product SKU

I told them that at the store, I almost got into it with the manager lol

Back
Top Bottom