Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
They really need to work on their designs.

Redesign the under armor logo or make it smaller on their footwear.

Maybe just keep it on the back or tongue

KG, Webber, Duncan all jumped ship from nike and their post nike sig lines crashed and burned

Granted they were all big men and big men dont sell but still.

Man what could have been for kg and chris webbers nike line smh

What you mean big men don't sell, Shaq, Webber, KG shoes all sold well and shaq was with reebok so that's really saying something

Last edited:
only takes one athlete to turn a brand around, its better for KD long term to be with nike, but 30 mil a year is crazy to turn down

Under armour makes sense for KD...it'll have him representing Maryland forreal. He might mean to them what Mike meant to NIKE. It won't obviously be as much as an impact to he overall shoe culture (mike pretty much built this culture), but he could turn them into a serious contender.

Plus Bron got Nike by the neck anyway.

They can take anything KD-related off the 7 and I'd still scoop them up. So comfortable, good looks.

only takes one athlete to turn a brand around, its better for KD long term to be with nike, but 30 mil a year is crazy to turn down
Wasn't Wade on Jordan Brand before bolting to Li Ning? I'm sure there is a plan/strategy in place.

If Hyundai could change their reputation, so can UA. We act like KD is the last store they'll sign.

Wasn't Wade on Jordan Brand before bolting to Li Ning? I'm sure there is a plan/strategy in place.

If Hyundai could change their reputation, so can UA. We act like KD is the last store they'll sign.
But Hyundai stlll sucks.

lmao at anyone thinking KD could put UA on the map in terms of popularity and selling like Nike's due to athlete popularity... word to Reebok, AND1, Adidas, DADA etc. Steph Curry's UA sig shoes are hideous.

I never even thought about a kd shoe til the 7 came out. 4 was OK to me but not good enough to spend my dough on.

lmao at anyone thinking KD could put UA on the map in terms of popularity and selling like Nike's due to athlete popularity... word to Reebok, AND1, Adidas, DADA etc. Steph Curry's UA sig shoes are hideous.

UA isn't about style, it's about utility. That's why when people wear UA out of the gym or wherever they look stupid. Makes sense that Kd would also go with them because he has turrible style

This. No way he leaves nike.

Who cares about "putting UA on the map"? I mean really.

This. I don't get why UA becoming this big player in the basketball shoe "game" is so important. One dude in the UA thread said "Nike got the game messed up". An what, is UA supposed to "save the game"? The money is good for KD but UA hasn't shown me a thing basketball wise to wear off court.

Last edited:
Let me tell y'all this, at the end of the day I could care less if LA Gear or British Knights rose from the dead and offered me $30 mill to play in their shoes. I would collect them checks with a smile. KD recently said he wanted to improve the business side of "KD" because he is leaving a lot of money on the table that's why he signed with that water company Sparkling Ice recently.

This thread has gone bonkers with the UA/NIKE talk, so just gonna throw this out there again.

End Clothing, based out of the UK is selling the GGs @ 4pm PST.  I've purchased quite a few EU only shoes via them and they basically have 1-3 day FedEx shipping for 12 bucks to the USA.  Reliable, and quick to ship.  Ironically...they are even selling the GGs for $5 under retail.

http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/product/view/id/219427/s/nike-kd-vii-global-game/

A little over 20 min. till the link refreshes and is ready for purchase.

Last edited:
Let me tell y'all this, at the end of the day I could care less if LA Gear or British Knights rose from the dead and offered me $30 mill to play in their shoes. I would collect them checks with a smile. KD recently said he wanted to improve the business side of "KD" because he is leaving a lot of money on the table that's why he signed with that water company Sparkling Ice recently.

I agree. It's a good business move for KD if Nike doesn't match or beat their offer, but my point is no one is going to buy them. NT is mostly adults and older teens, but his biggest following for his shoes are kids and younger teens, and they're not wearing anything that's not Nike or Jordan.

This conversation is pointless, no one can determine what his mind set is just like Lebrons mindset before he left for Cleveland. As long as they drop all the KDs we've seen so far I'll be happy.

This conversation is pointless, no one can determine what his mind set is just like Lebrons mindset before he left for Cleveland. As long as they drop all the KDs we've seen so far I'll be happy.
This.

And hopefully more CWs
laugh.gif

Seen all the KDs that will be dropping in person, they're all pretty nice, I was very underwhelmed at the GGs

This thread has gone bonkers with the UA/NIKE talk, so just gonna throw this out there again.

End Clothing, based out of the UK is selling the GGs @ 4pm PST.  I've purchased quite a few EU only shoes via them and they basically have 1-3 day FedEx shipping for 12 bucks to the USA.  Reliable, and quick to ship.  Ironically...they are even selling the GGs for $5 under retail.

http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/product/view/id/219427/s/nike-kd-vii-global-game/

A little over 20 min. till the link refreshes and is ready for purchase.
yeah, end shipping is 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom