Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Just copped ds 35k for $130. Next one I want are the Hyper Jades but would cop bad apples or calm before the storms on a good discount . I hope a store has the hyper jades early going to be celebrating my little brother's birthday at Disney when they come out don't feel like letting them set then when I finally decide to cop my size is one of the only ones gone which happens t me all the time.

ordered the bad apples off of shoegistics, got an email 10 minutes later telling me they only ship to verified paypal addresses. I originally paid just a normal credit card like you would every other website. They told me they refunded my credit card (I know it takes a couple business days for refunds to show) and then I paid via paypal. Anybody of hear of something like this before? first time for me

I see. I was going to attempt to pick them up early because that Saturday release date seems filled with Nike, crashing issues and I NEVER go to my local mall for releases! 

Bad Apples are meh, but I want to see the Lightning in adult sizes. Hopefully Nike starts churning out the unique pairs such as the PG County.

Im assuming that they are a gr. Hppefully, im not disappointed

I'm quite sure you won't. They could fly off the shelves because people want to throw money at Nike for some odd reason but then again I think you'll have a good window to cop online and locally if your active in the morning. Best of luck.

There's something about that Bad Apple combination I don't like. It's not a ugly shoe by any means. It's just something.

Anyway has the Jade CW been confirmed in men's sizes? We've only seen GS pics so far right?

Whatever those shoes above are they're an easy pass also, black based shoes need something special to grab my attention.

Back
Top Bottom