Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I just hope they don't drop the ball with KD8. Flyknit is crazy, a lot can be done with it, on top of that I've been hearing and reading rumors expecting shape similar to the mercurial or magista? Count me in

I wanted these mercurial superflys when they came out earlier this year too, wonder if they look like these

View media item 1492927
View media item 1492931

KD7s are definitely more comfortable than the KD6s and the KD4s. 4s are on my feet right now. Got Aways on today and YOTD yesterday and I have to say when I kick a kd4 off my pinky toes thank me! Can't speak on the 5s tho, never bought those. Everything I have said about comfort comes as a casual wearer. I wear sneakers for usually 3-8 hours at a time depending on what I'm doing and kd7 is overall the most comfortable compared to my other KDs.

Last edited:
kd 7s the most comfy kd for me so far but once i get past a couple hours, pinky toe starts to hurt. But thats in most nike ball kicks for me. Maybe i haven't worn any of my 7s enough to fully break em in

Last edited:
I see a flynit KD8 high coming soon...it only makes since. It's the best material and they hav to justify the new prices. After his injury, Kobe went extreme with the high, so I expect the same with Kevin's shoe. I just hope he is able to come back and play. A flynit, hightop, multicolor KD8 would be bad ***. I think the WTKD7 might be flynit multicolor...

Couple things...

KD8 is ALREADY supposed to be flyknit.

KB9 were ALREADY designed as a high before the injury.

Different injuries.

I see a flynit KD8 high coming soon...it only makes since. It's the best material and they hav to justify the new prices. After his injury, Kobe went extreme with the high, so I expect the same with Kevin's shoe. I just hope he is able to come back and play. A flynit, hightop, multicolor KD8 would be bad ***. I think the WTKD7 might be flynit multicolor...
I take it you meant to say wtkd8? 

why would wtkd7 be flyknit?

^not a hat guy, but that hat is nice 
smokin.gif

I saw the Elites in person this morning and I must say they look a lot better then I thought. Nice CW and the shoe isn't bad at all.

Last edited:
I saw the Elites in person this morning and I must say they look a lot better that I thought. Nice CW and the shoe isn't bad at all.
Did you try em on? 
nerd.gif
 I mean... I think I know what to expect, as in basically the same shoe just a stiffer forefoot material w/ flywire up top.

Just curious

Did you try em on? :nerd:  I mean... I think I know what to expect, as in basically the same shoe just a stiffer forefoot material w/ flywire up top.

Just curious

Nah. I was in FTL for the Kobes but saw them in passing. Some dude in there was trying them on. The CW in person is fire IMO. The "Swiss cheese" look isn't bad either. Nice sneaker.

Nah. I was in FTL for the Kobes but saw them in passing. Some dude in there was trying them on. The CW in person is fire IMO. The "Swiss cheese" look isn't bad either. Nice sneaker.
Good to know, thanks.  I like the colorway in pics and the swiss cheese doesn't bother me either.  Gotta hold out for a price drop though... or maybe for the rose golds instead... or the KD 8?

Last edited:
I tried on the elites today. Look good in person and very light to my surprise. But the toe box height is really tight. Made me think of the lebron XI. Very stiff too.

It's too bad cause I do like them.

I tried on the elites today. Look good in person and very light to my surprise. But the toe box height is really tight. Made me think of the lebron XI. Very stiff too.

It's too bad cause I do like them.
Thanks for the quick review. I'm leaning toward picking these up now. I like the way the lebron xi fits after breaking it in.

not one sold at my local footlocker and champs...not one 

That's honestly music to my ears. Dudes are really sleeping on them. I don't know about the other CWs of this model but the CW that dropped yesterday is strait fire. Top 5 KD 7 across all versions IMO.

Back
Top Bottom