**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I think we can all agree . Rapping pound for pound it's a close call but kdot got it but as far as overall it's hands down drake

I think we can all agree . Rapping pound for pound it's a close call but kdot got it but as far as overall it's hands down drake
No we can't all agree
laugh.gif

I don't really have to showing the anger it gets out of some you

And if you read what I said the first time the answer is right in front of you

It's okay that he put out some pop record when you really expected some hot hip hop track but it'll grow on you I'm sure

Yeah you didn't really any answer anything. You said something and didn't back it up.

And I already said I'm not feeling it soooo yeah

People really comparing drake's music to this track?....

Anyways this track was fun, how can yall not enjoy the sample and his delivery? May not be fire but it's a bright song with an uplifting vibe. I do think he dropped this late should've dropped this in the beginning of summer. Seems like a cool track to roll in with the top down 8).

Radio really changed the way people perceive "music" these days.

Last edited:
People really comparing drake's music to this track?....

Anyways this track was fun, how can yall not enjoy the sample and his delivery? May not be fire but it's a bright song with an uplifting vibe. I do think he dropped this late should've dropped this in the beginning of summer. Seems like a cool track to roll in with the top down
glasses.gif

Radio really changed the way people perceive "music" these days.
He shouldn't have dropped this as a single period. After waiting for some new music, this didn't deliver.

He shouldn't have dropped this as a single period. After waiting for some new music, this didn't deliver.
why not drop it? I just said it was a fun track and I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoyed it; so it obviously delivered, just not to your liking.

The song is diffrent but I like it overall I know the album will be good but its ok next song everyone will hop back on anyway

Except when was the last time time I posted in the Drake thread?

Kendrick stans are just left confused and scrambling for excuses

"It's different but I like it" righttttt

A spade is a spade

Ya'll seem to be forgetting tracks like p&p 1.5, f'in problems and buy the world. kendrick does upbeat sometimes.

People keep saying it's something different like Kendrick went completely left, how are yall surprised he made a song like this?

Back
Top Bottom