**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Kendrick doesn't inspire HIM. I don't see how anyone can take issue with that.

I'm not a Meek fan in the least either, but he just respectfully said that the ___s he named don't make music that speak to him.
makes you wonder what kind of guy Meek is then, if he can't understand what K.dot is trying to bring with his music.
and he still ain't reaching Jay-Z status

makes you wonder what kind of guy Meek is then, if he can't understand what K.dot is trying to bring with his music.
Meek is a klown these days he acts like he on some kinda drug in the last few interviews I seen...

Last edited:
Probably my favorite part... One of my favorites..

Uh, and when I wake up
I recognize you're lookin' at me for the pay cut

But homicide be lookin' at you from the face down
What Mac-11 even boom with the bass down
Schemin', and let me tell you 'bout my life
Painkillers only put me in the twilight
Where pretty *kitty* and Benjamin is the highlight

Now tell my momma I love her but this what I like, Lord knows

pimp.gif

Are you guys new kendrick fans? :lol:

He has stated several times throughout his career in interveiws and albums/mixtapes that he was NOT a gangbanger

^Bruh really tryna learn about that socal lifestyle :lol:

I ain't eem mad

Last edited:

No, it doesn't. Music is subjective and if he's not feeling it then he's not feeling it. He never hesitated to clarify that he understands and respects Kendrick's lyrical prowess but just isn't a fan of the music.

Do you like every hip hop song with a message simply because it has one?

Always been since he was in HS...U don't hear the hints in his music? Or see it in his clothes?

806630063f754aa7307f703b510f8f1d.411x594x1.jpg

20110721-KENDRICK7.jpg

kendrick-lamar-control-verse.jpg

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-VMA-Illuminati-kendrick.jpg
i dont want to say u reaching here cuz who knows what kendrick is except for him and his people... but if ur evidence is him wearing a white t but having red shoes on, or a red jersey.... LOL. dont matter, what hes doing to try and bring the gangs together is good. Ive always said gangs dont seem to realize there is more money and power in grouping up than there is in killing each other fighting for territory

i dont want to say u reaching here cuz who knows what kendrick is except for him and his people... but if ur evidence is him wearing a white t but having red shoes on, or a red jersey.... LOL. dont matter, what hes doing to try and bring the gangs together is good. Ive always said gangs dont seem to realize there is more money and power in grouping up than there is in killing each other fighting for territory
Not reaching at all my G we got mutual friends and my lil sis went to school with em hence why i said since HS..I didn't know it was such a surprise honestly that he was on the red team...

comptonprince comptonprince since your answering questions. Is there anybody out there in the hood from your experience, that has flipped there situation around using illegal funds and starting a legitimate business with it? Therefore being able to leave the hood behind.

Haha just thought I must mention I'm not the police just intrigued to think there's a story of somebody's that probably deserves a movie.

Last edited:
@ComptonPrince since your answering questions. Is there anybody out there in the hood from your experience, that has flipped there situation around using illegal funds and starting a legitimate business with it? Therefore being able to leave the hood behind.
Um off top the OG Terry Carter did thats the dude Suge killed he stayed helpin younger dudes out that had "illegal" cash and wanted to flip it into somethin legit..

K Dot ain't gonna outright say he's a blood :lol: he does drop hints about it though
Plus he don't bang now, so who cares
He the same as schoolboy q

ScHoolboy Q claims his block tho and has been for hellas :lol:
I was talking about that Q don't bang now. He doesnt seem to care for any of that. And that's because he's rich af and has a daughter now lol

Last edited:
U have more evidence in that did kendrick ever kill a man thread (and is more interesting) then is kendrick a blood lol

I was talking about that Q don't bang now. He doesnt seem to care for any of that. And that's because he's rich af and has a daughter now lol
Wat u mean when u say "bang"? At the end of the day he still a 52 Hoover Crip and will always let it be known...

Wat u mean when u say "bang"? At the end of the day he still a 52 Hoover Crip and will always let it be known...
I mean like majorly involved or still about that life.
http://www.bet.com/news/music/2014/01/23/schoolboy-q-details-gang-life.html
Does rep your set and bang mean the same thing?

Edit: nvm I stand corrected.

“@MarccoGucci: @ScHoolBoyQ Still bang cuhz?”>>> yup da Homies say I'm weird now
— ScHoolboy Q (@ScHoolBoyQ) October 9, 2014

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom