**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

:nthat: :nthat:

i still can't get over how they snubbed him with good kid maad city... smh 

Yea that **** bothers me a bit still too but look at it this way, hes made progress in winning them awards ever since then. He was only 15 votes away from beating Taylor Swift for AOTY outta almost 1200 total votes. If he keeps it up then i can def seeing him getting it the next time hes nominated...

Any update on that Cole collab?
nerd.gif
It might be a J Cole solo album going by Cole's Black Friday lyrics but I can imagine it (collaboration album or J Cole solo album) releasing on February 26 (if you know what I mean).

i still can't get over how they snubbed him with good kid maad city... smh 
Yea that **** bothers me a bit still too but look at it this way, hes made progress in winning them awards ever since then. He was only 15 votes away from beating Taylor Swift for AOTY outta almost 1200 total votes. If he keeps it up then i can def seeing him getting it the next time hes nominated...
They release these type of numbers?  Link?

They release these type of numbers?  Link?

I cant find where i saw it but I remember Taylor had 609 votes, Kendrick had 594 votes & the next closest to them was Alabama Shakes with like 30...if them numbers are true then he came closer than any of us ever imagined. He still shoulda won tho smh

Do you guys think Kendrick will entertain that nonsense that Jay Electronica was spewing?

It would be a dumb move. Kendrick is winning right now. Jay Electronica has nothing to lose. Why stoop down to give him attention? Most people forgot dude even exists.

This Album has depth.
I also feel like its that time where HIP HOP is GREAT again
You have artists who are really putting their mind forward vs. worth
J.cole & Kendrick are on top of their respective games
I feel like if that album ever comes out as a Collab
It would be legendary
2 different styles
But both have a strong touch
Only time will tell
God knows itl'll be be better than WATB that was a trash collab and im a Drake fan IMO Wasted potential.

Do you guys think Kendrick will entertain that nonsense that Jay Electronica was spewing?
He doesn't need to. Jay E can talk when he releases an album.

He's just a scorned clown, mad because Kendrick is flourishing and he doesn't have a career left.

Last edited:
I normally don't have a problem with rappers calling each other out. It's part of the culture but in this situation with Jay Elect it's like ok, you put out a Kendrick diss but after 7 years of anticipation you ain't dropped a project. You really have no room talk about another rapper who's been consistently dropping great music and you still tryna put 1 project together.

Back
Top Bottom