**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Yall over thinking everything. He blood but he tryna make a difference, there's more cats like that than you think.

"The Crips built strong, the Pirus built stronger" :pimp:

K Dot

Where the hell is this from? Post a link or something. Never heard this before from him.

All Kendrick i saying is that he's grown up seeing gang violence all his life. That's all. He's not banging.

Exactly. He's not banging.

People are still debating his gang ties?  If you've followed his career from the beginning and not just Section.80, you would have no question where his flag hangs.  At the very least, he is heavily affiliated.

The hell you talking about? Did you even listen to Section 80 or OD.

Dudes are dumb. Go listen to OD.

Hide what? He's been making music since 04 that's everywhere.

People are still debating his gang ties?  If you've followed his career from the beginning and not just Section.80, you would have no question where his flag hangs.  At the very least, he is heavily affiliated.

Still trying to figure which song you are getting this assumption from on Section 80........ This is impossible.

You know who in here truly follow Kendrick by these last few pages.

Where the hell is this from? Post a link or something. Never heard this before from him.

Still trying to figure which song you are getting this assumption from on Section 80........ This is impossible.

You know who in here truly follow Kendrick by these last few pages.

You guys clearly didn't get what I was saying. Most people only started following k. Dot (or Kendrick, as you guys call him) from his Section.80 or OD days. What I'm saying is, if you've followed him from his earlier days, you would hear the references.

You guys clearly didn't get what I was saying. Most people only started following k. Dot (or Kendrick, as you guys call him) from his Section.80 or OD days. What I'm saying is, if you've followed him from his earlier days, you would hear the references.

POST THEM. I been following him since OD. Went back and listened to everything else.

Post the references.

****** who "DONT" gangbang don't always brag about the fact they never been apart of the gang life. FOH.

POST THEM. I been following him since OD. Went back and listened to everything else.

Post the references.

****** who "DONT" gangbang don't always brag about the fact they never been apart of the gang life. FOH.

Nah, I don't have to do all that. You guys really wishing that he's not gang affiliated, lol. Sad. You really think he's hanging with bloods, g-weed, and putting money on the books of bloods because he's doing charity? Lmao. It really shouldn't matter if he is or isn't to you guys though. Just enjoy his music.

He grew up in a piru neighborhood. That doesn't mean he's apart of it.

If he came out and told us he was a piru from the jump it wouldn't effect his album sales due to the way he carries himself.

All that talk but still nobody has posted proof or evidence linked to this NT Conspiracy.

Last edited:
I can't wait for noisey to drop that Detroit joint they came and filmed last year. We got next.

If it dont feature Boldy then i aint watching lol. Idk why dude so slept on smh. Nas need to help him like he do for Dave East
Don't get me wrong, boldy nice, but it's a whole side of the city that's never been seen. The real Detroit has yet to be seen, mainstream wise. Doughboyz almost got on but when they drop that footage dudes can see how **** really is here.

Still doesn't prove he's a piru.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm convinced Kendrick could start stacking in a video, kill a crip and you still wouldn't believe it

Last edited:
:lol: at sayin Quik didn't start his B **** til Safe + Sound. Y'all must've forgot "Loked Out Hood" on Quik Is The Name..."this is how we do n we do it good/just another day in my loked out hood/so all y'all remember that we can't be stopped/what's the name of my hood? (Figure that **** out fools)"

Shouldn't be too hard to figure which set rhymes with "be stopped"...but then again y'all the experts

Last edited:
:lol: at sayin Quik didn't start his B **** til Safe + Sound. Y'all must've forgot "Loked Out Hood" on Quik Is The Name..."this is how we do n we do it good/just another day in my loked out hood/so all y'all remember that we can't be stopped/what's the name of my hood? (Figure that **** out fools)"

Shouldn't be too hard to figure which set rhymes with "be stopped"...but then again y'all the experts

Lmao yup. Or the fact that he spells his name without the "c". He was definitely subliminal with his gang ties but if you were hip to it, you knew. "swingin' from tree to tree it's me, my name is DJ Q and i don't claim fruitz".

Back
Top Bottom