**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

man the 2nd track was WAYYY better on live tv. son had that lazy flow which don't do the lyrics any justice

3rd track is dope as hell 

Only thing that woulda made this release better is the Alright vid track & the Grammys Untitled 3 track being in here. Other than that this jawn tough. Kendrick the best out

Some of these feel like TPAB throwaways but I'm not even mad,loved that album :lol: :smokin.

Been fire to me so far,King Kendrick following up that Grammy performance quite nicely :pimp:

Last edited:
This how TPAB should've sounded 
mean.gif

Definitely liking what I'm hearing. 

Hot take off of first listen: For an album composed of basically "throwaways", this is better than most projects out there. Production, lyrics, and overall sound are all on point. Although a few songs are still too experimental for my taste (I don't know WHAT the last bit on track 7 was about 
laugh.gif
), there's quite a few for the rotation in here. Tracks 3, 5, 6, & 8 are my standout tracks, but of course I have to keep on listening to it. I don't know what happened with Cole ("But this February, bet **** get scary" 
mean.gif
) but this almost makes up for it.

Only thing that woulda made this release better is the Alright vid track & the Grammys Untitled 3 track being in here. Other than that this jawn tough. Kendrick the best out
Some of the grammy joint was track 5

No love for track 6 tho???????????? skateration went on

Untitled 1 is pretty good, Untitled 2 is pretty good, Untitled 3 has a good message (enjoy what you have), Untitled 4 is alright, I love the females (SZA?) singing, Untitled 5 is amazing, Kendrick goes in at the beginning and it mellows out pretty well, Untitled 6 Ce-Lo did his thing, Untitled 7 has that trap music feel to it at the beginning (Metro Boomin'); the second half is really good, the third part only validates Kendrick's composing skills; my favorite track on this EP, and Untitled 8 has that funky feeling to it like Parliament; it's a pretty good song and is one of the standouts.

I think there's another secret album coming out tomorrow too. Or is the second one not a secret anymore too?
@JustBlaze 9:59 PM

Agreed. I was praying that was going to be on here. Won't complain. Very solid project.

Back
Top Bottom