**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Exactly, its too different to some people even some of the most die-hard hiphop fans.

Track 6 has slowly became my favorite track, something about those flute notes gives me a fuzzy feeling.

If Metro makes some Father Stretch My Hands type of tracks with Kendrick, those would be ceritfied hood bangers mane

Funny this is TM88, Southside, Nard & B, Metro all got production credits on Untitled.

Exactly and the majority sounds like TPAB, but let em cook.

Untitled 7 has TM88, Metro, and 808 Mafia on it.

Last edited:
I love when y'all go crazy over basic statements.

Kendrick would 100% be appreciated more if he rapped over more accessible beats. The non-critic, non-Kendrick fan reaction to TPAB was very mixed. Very mixed. Production was a huge part of that.

He's not saying he should rap over trap beats. It's pretty obvious that he's more worried about making great music with a message vs. popularity just by the choices he makes sonically.

This is niketalk .. THey make a huge deal over a small remark .. Thank you tho lol

Every time the "what do you want to eat?" convo comes up :lol:

But I think K.Dot over a trap beat might actually make dudes step their game up......or maybe not

Kendrick would definitely change the game up again if he rapped over trap beats .. His lyricsism over trap beats on a 5 minute song would be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I love when y'all go crazy over basic statements.

Kendrick would 100% be appreciated more if he rapped over more accessible beats. The non-critic, non-Kendrick fan reaction to TPAB was very mixed. Very mixed. Production was a huge part of that.

He's not saying he should rap over trap beats. It's pretty obvious that he's more worried about making great music with a message vs. popularity just by the choices he makes sonically.

This. I understood what that guy was saying & yall took it as disrespect when he really wasnt lying lol

I prefer the sound Kendrick on now tho, its different

It doesn't make sense though he's "changing" the game by doing the same thing 95% of the industry îs doing now? Change is not conformation. Would I listen, yeah cause it's Kendrick but more resoect,don't think that's possible.

It doesn't make sense though he's "changing" the game by doing the same thing 95% of the industry îs doing now? Change is not conformation. Would I listen, yeah cause it's Kendrick but more resoect,don't think that's possible.

My personal opinion would be ... That Kendrick has the most creative flow/delivery in the game right now .. It wouldn't be the same because of that reason .. He'll still be in his own lane and not sound like the rest

Last edited:
Sure he can actually rap, which is different from 90% of these guys who are on these beats you got me there I guess. But everyone at this point should know how nasty he is lyrically.

Last edited:
i actually wouldn't mind hearing Kendrick spit on a couple trap beats. 

I know he would tear it to shred. 

kendrick pulled me on stage at okeechobee fest this past weekend after seeing me rapping bar for bar with him

dudes set is amazing

cool dude

2nd time meeting him

Last edited:
You definitely not getting what I'm saying

I'll take another shot. I think you are saying he needs to drop an album showcasing his ability through more accessible beats a la backstreet freestyle or black Friday etc..

You are using trap as a way to say an easier beat for any audience to listen to.

If that's the case I would agree, I loved tpab and I believe it was an important album for hip-hop , but this next album would love to see him show case nothing but Raw bars like a Prhyme type album

I'll take another shot. I think you are saying he needs to drop an album showcasing his ability through more accessible beats a la backstreet freestyle or black Friday etc..

You are using trap as a way to say an easier beat for any audience to listen to.

If that's the case I would agree, I loved tpab and I believe it was an important album for hip-hop , but this next album would love to see him show case nothing but Raw bars like a Prhyme type album

There we go :pimp:

TPAB was a beautiful masterpiece .. This time we need a grimey trap raw type of album

No we don't. A few tracks fine, you'll get your fix, we don't need an entire album of trap beats from him.

Back
Top Bottom