**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Did someone really mention Jay Electronica? Why the hell would he diss him. Has that guy even dropped an album? How many songs has he had in the last 3-4 years? That one makes no sense. I think most of the shots are for Drake with a few at Sean

Last edited:
Feel isn't getting the props that it deserves.

I am disappoint.

Did someone really mention Jay Electronica? Why the hell would he diss him. Has that guy even dropped an album? How many songs has he had in the last 3-4 years? That one makes no sense. I think most of the shots are for Drake with a few at Sean
Jay Electronica was talking **** late last year I think

So as far as this 2nd album theory goes....

Has anyone actually posted this supposed picture of him in front of the blue brick wall? I've never used spotify and haven't seen it yet...

Jay Electronica was talking **** late last year I think

Ab-Soul said he already handled that.

But all these "shots" on the album I look as normal rapper talk. Unless it's a obvious clue. I just don't feel like coming up with these theories. :lol:

Feel isn't getting the props that it deserves.

I am disappoint.

my favorite track on the entire album, beautiful song and a lot of what he said, i am feeling personally, so that one really touched me. phenomenal album, so happy for dot

Last edited:
FEAR. is the best track on the album, followed by PRIDE., then DUCKWORTH.

I'll write up my feelins on the album eventually, but as for now, im just replayin that **** kuz its just so damn good...Kdot did it again :smokin

album garbage b 
alien.gif
WorldGoneMad gone mad

I think if FEEL had a darker beat like FEAR then it would be recognized more. He was saying some real ish on that one but the beat aint really fit the subject matter to me. Still a great song tho

FEAR >>>>>>>

SPOTIFY RECORDS BROKEN/TIED:
Most daily plays - HUMBLE. (4,060,034) prev. Passionfruit (2,811,262)
Most daily plays by a debuting song - DNA. (3,633,524) prev. Passionfruit (2,425,487)
Most plays/song for an album - DAMN. (average of 2,406,568 streams per song) prev. 4 Your Eyez Only (1,880,045)
Most simultaneous songs above 2 million for an album - DAMN. (10) prev. 4 Your Eyez Only/More Life (3)
Most songs in the top 10 simultaneously for an artist/album - Kendrick Lamar/DAMN. (10) (tied with Drake/More Life)

Feel
DNA
Duckworth
Fear
XXX
God

Are the reason Kdot is in his own lane...nobody today is touching him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom