**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

It ainnnnnt nooooo fuuuuuuuuuun if the homies can't haaaave noooooooone

If you said you haven't danced and sang along to that line, you be lying

Last edited:
That boy waves
laugh.gif

Funny as **** when lil dudes that just got nutted out or maybe 2 when Pac and Big died claim to know how they were viewed when they were living.

That's like me tryna tell a old head "Oh Marvin Gaye is overrated".
Co-sign. 

I seen LA ****** cry tears of joy when that song comes on :lol:.

**** is like a spiritual

That gets any party going out here. California Love, G'd Up (by Tha Eastsidaz), We Can Freak It by Kurupt, Cali Iz Active by Tha Dogg Pound, More Bounce by Zapp and Roger too. I've seen it go down too many times. :lol:

Last edited:
Just heard that Thundercat song Walk On By. My goodness kendrick is spittin

that whole album is legit too. chill vibes

Last edited:
I don't know if this has ever been a topic but Kendrick has touched on each project of him killing a man. Do y'all really think he might've murdered someone. He's so honest that I'm starting to wonder if he has but he always puts it like 'Would you believe me if I said I killed a man?' Just wanting to hear thoughts?

I don't know if this has ever been a topic but Kendrick has touched on each project of him killing a man. Do y'all really think he might've murdered someone. He's so honest that I'm starting to wonder if he has but he always puts it like 'Would you believe me if I said I killed a man?' Just wanting to hear thoughts?
Do you honestly believe that someone who killed another person and was never caught would actually rap about it? 
mean.gif

it's crazy kendrick is so good that even though he just dropped his worst album, it's still enough to put him in top 5 conversations

So the story (or one the stories) is what if Top killed his pops?

Because if Anthony killed Ducky
Top Dawg could be servin' life
While I grew up without a father and die in a gunfight

then it goes back to the gunshot and it plays in reverse to him dying.

So the story (or one the stories) is what if Top killed his pops?

Because if Anthony killed Ducky
Top Dawg could be servin' life
While I grew up without a father and die in a gunfight

then it goes back to the gunshot and it plays in reverse to him dying.
I would call that part of the story. If his father got shot, Kendrick would go through that cycle of misery that he raps about during the album which would have let him to getting shot himself. The whole album I feel like is about karma and trying to break cycles. You could choose a path of nonviolence and "breaking bread" (which is what Kendrick dad and Top Dawg did) or straight up evil and killing someone which will lead to your demise and a very possible negative effect on the people affected as well (what Top Dawg could have done and probably would have affected Kendrick in a negative way)

That's just my take though.

Do you honestly believe that someone who killed another person and was never caught would actually rap about it? :smh:
Then why make it a constant subject on albums. Whenever he references it sounds like someone who has a guilty conscious. Who knows bruh Compton is a crazy place ****** cases go cold all the time and ain't nobody checking on Kendrick remember he's the good kid with a basketball and now or laters to eat. He might be spitting hypotheticals it's up for interpretation.

Back
Top Bottom