**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

MVP MVP i just watched the review for that part... Its hard to call for me now.

I def see the reference and how it could be fore "Lucy" but I also still see the "Lady Justice" connection because of the theme of the album being about choices.

Lady Justice dropped truth, justice etc, he decided to help her find it cuz she been struggling... his efforts gets his life took, next thing you hear is DNA opening with a reference to Police Brutality....

I feel like thats on purpose.... IMO

@Mamba MVP i just watched the review for that part... Its hard to call for me now.

I def see the reference and how it could be fore "Lucy" but I also still see the "Lady Justice" connection because of the theme of the album being about choices.

Lady Justice dropped truth, justice etc, he decided to help her find it cuz she been struggling... his efforts gets his life took, next thing you hear is DNA opening with a reference to Police Brutality....

I feel like thats on purpose.... IMO
The police clip was actually in blood not DNA

It's honestly probably a double entendre. God and Choices are the main themes. It fits both.

Sucks I had to miss out on the Weeknd cuz of his expensive *** ticket prices, so I hope Kdots are somewhat decent. He should've opened and closed his tour in LA tho.  I hope to go. If not LA, then maybe Vegas. 

Last edited:

not sure if posted but great points were made in this.

Got me almost considering GOAT status...but im a pac fan

Gonna try and fade that DC show 
nthat.gif

I saw Kendrick for $7 when GKMC dropped. Probably will be the only time I see him. Prices are gonna be crazy for him.

Kendrick Lamar's "Humble." rises from No. 3 to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart (dated May 6), becoming the rapper's second Hot 100 No. 1 and first as a lead artist. The song unseats Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You" after 12 weeks atop the Hot 100.

Meanwhile, three songs enter the Hot 100's top 10, led by Lamar's "DNA.," the chart's top debut at No. 4, from the rapper's new album DAMN., which enters at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.

Kung Fu Kenny killing

Kendrick Lamar's "Humble." rises from No. 3 to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart (dated May 6), becoming the rapper's second Hot 100 No. 1 and first as a lead artist. The song unseats Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You" after 12 weeks atop the Hot 100.

Meanwhile, three songs enter the Hot 100's top 10, led by Lamar's "DNA.," the chart's top debut at No. 4, from the rapper's new album DAMN., which enters at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.

Kung Fu Kenny killing
Was just about to post this! :pimp: #LA

So is the people don't buy albums debate over now?

It just seems like these days, people aren't buying anything anymore based off of a hot single. 

Last edited:
I don't get the hate for Travis Scott live though
He's turnt all the time
Would be a great opener for Kendrick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom